“It's cute”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My daughter and I were out for a drive and happened to come upon this cool little place. It's got a fifties type decor to it and it was very clean. The prices are really reasonable. I had the pimento cheese burger and my daughter had the chicken sandwich. We both ordered fries with our sandwiches and they don't skimp on them. They were hot and really good. My burger was juicy and I loved the pimento cheese. My daughter said her chicken sandwich was really good too. The service was excellent and if we had room, we would have gotten desert. Will definitely make it a point to stop in again when we're in the area.

1  Thank elikat02
There are newer reviews for Skip's Grill & Chill

Reviewed 28 November 2013

My wife and I have dinner at Skips at least twice a month. We find all the young ladies who serve us to be polite and very personable. We enjoy speaking with them and they always ask us if we need anything and how our dinner is.

We commend Skip and his family for using young people and giving them the responsibility of running his family business.

1  Thank Allen W
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

I love the food. But don't bother on a Saturday service is terrible with teenagers goofing off and playing. Very unprofessional.

1  Thank Rmorris39
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Skips will make you feel like you are back in a malt shop back in the 60's. From the music playing to the old fashion milk shakes you are taken back in time. The food is good and plentiful. Home made cakes are a great way to end a meal.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Skip's has great service. They are a family owned and operated diner. Make sure to ask about daily specials. If you are in the downtown area they will also deliver!