“Best Food Best Service And Great people”
Review of Skip's Grill & Chill - CLOSED

Skip's Grill & Chill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 May 2014

When you go to Skips, you won't only great the best food, but you'll get great service, and meet some great people. Like the 50's, and the 60's ? Than you'll love Skips Grill & Chill. Order your food, and look around as your waiting. The place will remind you of the TV show, " Happy Days." They have some great wall hangings, and even have a show case of model cars from the 30's to the 60's. I found at least 9 cars, in the case, that I owned at one time, and while your looking around, take a deep breath, and you'll smell the greatest cooking smells around. The menu is great ! Burgers, fries, hot dogs, and more, and more, and more, and they even have the best ice cream bar ever, and the prices, are great ! Skip even has his own Model Tee delivery car, parked just outside, and if that's not enough, Skips, even closes the street at times, for the greatest car show anyone's ever seen. So here it is, " great food, great service, great people, and great sencery ! And who knows, you might even get to meet, my friend, The Fonz. What more could anyone want. My wife, and I love it, esp. when we want to go back in time to the 50's, and 60's, to enjoy great music, great food, and great people, and just sit back and relax. We hope to see you there. Writer / Poet / Author James John Bianco.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is like going to the malt shop in the 50's. Four of us (two couples) stopped for lunch. The place has average diner style food. I had a slaw dog and a milk shake. Menu has a lot of fried, diner style foods on it, but you don't go to Johnny Rockets for a T-bone steak, so you shouldn't expect Skip's to serve Surf and Turf. Service was good. Nice place to stop for lunch. This isn't a high end place so prices are very good.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My daughter and I were out for a drive and happened to come upon this cool little place. It's got a fifties type decor to it and it was very clean. The prices are really reasonable. I had the pimento cheese burger and my daughter had the chicken sandwich. We both ordered fries with our sandwiches and they don't skimp on them. They were hot and really good. My burger was juicy and I loved the pimento cheese. My daughter said her chicken sandwich was really good too. The service was excellent and if we had room, we would have gotten desert. Will definitely make it a point to stop in again when we're in the area.

1  Thank elikat02
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My wife and I have dinner at Skips at least twice a month. We find all the young ladies who serve us to be polite and very personable. We enjoy speaking with them and they always ask us if we need anything and how our dinner is.

We commend Skip and his family for using young people and giving them the responsibility of running his family business.

1  Thank Allen W
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

I love the food. But don't bother on a Saturday service is terrible with teenagers goofing off and playing. Very unprofessional.

1  Thank Rmorris39