“Great, freshly prepared meal.”

Rotelli Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #5 of 147 Restaurants in Conway
Price range: US$1 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rotelli Pizza and Pasta is a full service restaurant and pizza parlor located in Conway, South Carolina, and serving the Coastal Carolina, Carolina Forest, Wild Wing, Myrtle Trace, Lakesview, and Lakeside Crossing areas since 2007. Rotelli Pizza and Pasta, using the freshest local ingredients available, offers the best Italian fine dining, pizzas and specialty sandwiches, and wraps in the area. On- and off-site catering and private dining for special functions and events is also available. Whether you are looking for a great little pizzeria or just an overall fantastic dining experience, you will find that and much, much more at Rotelli Pizza and Pasta.
nj
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great, freshly prepared meal.”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Great dinner. Very fresh meals - would come back again anytime. Service was friendly and food was prepared quickly. Atmosphere was nice and clean.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank clanceyb
Michal D, Owner at Rotelli Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your visit with us! We look forward to providing you with many more great dining experiences.

Conway, South Carolina
“New owners”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This all time favorite of mine has changed ownership. The menu has changed along with the waitstaff. Service was always provided by Coastal College students who did a great job and were friendly and courteous. Now there is an older, slower, and downright rude waitstaff. The menu no longer feature traditional Italian favorites but has been tweaked too offer lower quality sandwhiches. After many happy visits, I will no longer return.

• Visited December 2013
Michal D, Owner at Rotelli Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
I apologize for your unpleasant experience at my establishment. I am somewhat confused by some of the observations of your visit. Our menu is almost identical to what it was when my wife and I took over almost a year ago. We offer many Italian favorites that are now made with authentic Italian recipes. Many members of our staff are also the same that have been here for years. I stand behind all of the food that we produce at my restaurant. I try to assure that all guests are happy while dining at my restaurant and I wish I would have had the opportunity to correct your experience while you were dining with us. I encourage you to give us an opportunity to wow you with one our fresh made sandwiches. All of our bread is baked fresh in house daily. Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your visit.

Michal
Davenport, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great meal in Conway”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This place was the best meal we had during our recent visit to Conway. We recommend and will return when we come back to the area.

1 Thank Heather H
Thank you for coming in! We appreciate your business and look forward to feeding you the next time you are in town.

Michal
Conway, SC
“Very bad policy with their coupons in "The Attractions Book".Grand Strand”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My husband and I visited this place a couple of days ago. We had a coupon from our local Attractions book “Grand Strand Area” It was for buy one pizza and get one pizza at the same value. We thought this would be a great way to try a new restaurant.

We sat down and put the coupon on the table and did not even have a chance to breath when the waitress came over and said that coupon is not any good. We will not honor it. The Attractions book make a mistake. Then telling us a story that went above and beyond why they were not going to accept it. I really did not care to hear her stories. I went to get up and leave, but hubby said we are here lets eat. Honestly we should have just left.

This experience left a bad taste in our mouths beside the pizza was not that great. We ordered the “Meat lovers” The meat was so finely chopped it was hard to distinguish what types of meat was in it. The only good thing about the pizza was the crust was very good and on the thin side. Which is what I like.

The pizza could have been the best in the world, but after a negative experience it turned us off. We will NOT go back. I have since emailed The Attractions book to let them know that this restaurant is not honoring their coupons.
Very bad policy!! There are a lot of coupons out there that are going to be denied they all need to complain to the Attractions people when this place refuses to honor them. I’m sure I wasn’t the first one. I know before anything is printed it is proofed by the owners of the restaurants. Maybe the restaurant changed hands since and did not want to honor the coupons, but I doubt Attractions make a mistake.

2 Thank P D
Michal D, Owner at Rotelli Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
I apologize with your frustration on your recent visit to my restaurant. My wife and I took over this restaurant in March 2013 and have since honored ALL coupons that were agreed upon by the previous owner as well as signed up for the same to continue in 2014. The Attractions Book coupons are ones that Rotelli has done for a number of years and we had told them that we would continue the exact same coupons that we had always offered. Unfortunately they had a misprint in the 2014 book and had printed the wrong coupons. We have clearly posted the Attractions Books letter stating what that coupon should represent and we are honoring those coupons for that amount. Dependent upon the day of your visit we would honor those pizza coupons up to $10 value (as stated by Attractions Book). Tuesday nights we offer Pizza Night where we discount our pizzas by over 30% and the coupons are not honored that night as a discount is already being given. If you would like to contact the Attractions Book to verify the mistake please contact chrishudson@attractionsbook.com Chris Hudson 336-324-4933
We would love the opportunity to provide you with a great dining experience. Please contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
“Great to have a place that's not a chain!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

New to the area, I searched for restaurants in the Conway area and found this one. Based on the reviews we decided to pick up a pizza as we had spent the day unpacking. Being from the NY NJ area, finding a pizza "like home" can be difficult but this lived up to the challenge. Would have preferred a thinner crust (I forgot to request that) but it was tasty. Three days later we went back for dinner and was not disappointed. We both had tasty meals, and my husband, who always seems to have a problem getting a good meal when we travel (I think he is jinxed) said to me three times "this is really good!" We are relocating to the area very soon and are so happy to have found this place and only five minutes away. Will be back there again next trip. The staff was very friendly.

• Visited November 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are always more than happy to prepare any of our food as the guest wish so just let us know and we can make you a thinner crust next time. I also encourage you to sample some of our full menu, everything is made fresh in-house, from dry-aged ribeyes to truly fresh mozzarella. Thank you for your feedback.