“Great food and Prices”

Ranked #5 of 147 Restaurants in Conway
Price range: US$1 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rotelli Pizza and Pasta is a full service restaurant and pizza parlor located in Conway, South Carolina, and serving the Coastal Carolina, Carolina Forest, Wild Wing, Myrtle Trace, Lakesview, and Lakeside Crossing areas since 2007. Rotelli Pizza and Pasta, using the freshest local ingredients available, offers the best Italian fine dining, pizzas and specialty sandwiches, and wraps in the area. On- and off-site catering and private dining for special functions and events is also available. Whether you are looking for a great little pizzeria or just an overall fantastic dining experience, you will find that and much, much more at Rotelli Pizza and Pasta.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great food and Prices”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Nice local Place with quality food and doesnt have Myrtle beach tourist prices check website for daily specials had dinner and wine for under $30.00!!!

• Visited June 2014

“Outstanding Quality with excellent fresh fish”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We were there in August, 2013 and it was outstanding. Stuffed mushrooms and homemade bread were very yummy. The service was very good. The new owners added some fresh fish entrees that are supreme. Very good and a must stop when we are in the Grand Strand area.

• Visited August 2013
Wallingford
“Best of the South Home made Bread and Desserts Great Wine!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

WOW!! Rotellis is the Best Italian Restaurant in the area. Owner was very pleasant and made our party seem like we were all Family. Very relaxed dining experience and the wine selection was very impressive. We ate and drank and laughed like we were in our own home. The food was amazing and to top it all off home made bread, and desserts. We will be a regular at Rotelli's. Thank you to the owner and to the staff.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank James R
Florence, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Locally Flavorful”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The chef/owner uses local produce and makes EVERYTHING possible from scratch. Atmosphere is casual to business attire. Caters to university and locals with carry-out. Friendly staff- quiet ambiance.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank AUeagle76
Michal D, Owner at Rotelli Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your visit with us. I look forward to providing you with some more of our scratch-made specials with the spring/summer produce.

Michal Daugherty
Conway, South Carolina
“I don't eat there any more.”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Let me start off by saying that I've eaten in Rotelli's several times and enjoyed the food very much. The last time my husband and I were there was about a year ago. The reason that I can't eat there is because of the roach incident. The little creepy crawly walked from under the table, across the table and my husband killed it with a napkin. We gave the napkin to the waiter. He did ask us if we wanted to change our table or should he just wipe it off.
I do understand that most restaurants have "Issues" but this was "disturbing". So that's why I had to give this restaurant a Poor. I do want to repeat that the food was always good. I just can't eat there anymore.

• Visited May 2013
Michal D, Owner at Rotelli Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
I am sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience at my restaurant. My wife and I took over as new owners about a year ago and would love to have you back as a guest again. I have extremely high standards of cleanliness as well as I have a pest elimination service that cares for my property. I encourage you to give us a chance and allow me to provide you and your family a great dining experience.

Michal Daugherty