“Great home town atmosphere. Wonderful Staff!”
Review of Chloe's Cafe - CLOSED

Chloe's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Conway, South Carolina
“Great home town atmosphere. Wonderful Staff!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Our professional office staff has eaten here on several occasions for lunch. We are always promptly seated and served. Food is good. Specials are usually worth ordering. On one visit, I visited the café with my husband for dinner. We ordered the dinner special. It was delicious and filling. The location is a little off of the beaten path. It is near the Riverwalk Park in Conway, which provides a great paved walking trail to walk off your meal.

Visited November 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Great lunch Jury Duty”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

What a great spot. I had jury duty this week and it happened to be my first time in Conway, I asked one of the officers where is a close place to eat when we were on lunch break. He mentioned a couple of places and I chose Chloe's due to being able to walk from the justice center. I was immediately greeted by friendly staff and allowed to pick a spot. The menu was a very pleasant surprise, I chose a veggie wrap and cole slaw, both items were very good. The food was by no means diner quality, it was prepared quickly and very fresh. The food was actually so good that I returned for the rest of the week I was there. This is a great value, good service, good food, good price.

• Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Great Little Cafe”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Chloe's Cafe is a quiet little cafe near the Riverwalk. Look for their daily specials. I've had several great items including a chicken wrap. The Cafe was named after a sweet little girl.

Visited May 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“a bit disappointing”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

A very clean small restaurant in a very picturesque town. They offer a simple menu that delivers good value. However, my eggs were ordered "over well" and were barely cooked. This sometimes happens and they were returned but when returned to us they were no better than the first serving. We also ordered grits, that were apparently instant, and they were so cold, along with the toast, that the butter would not melt. We ended up going to another restaurant for breakfast. I hope they improve and were just having an "off" day. We will probably not return.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank nantahala
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best Breakfast in Town”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Chloe's Cafe offers the best breakfasts in the area. They not only taste great but are extremely affordable. Biscuits with sauage gravy is one of my favorites. The biscuits are always light and fluffy and the sauage gravy is so tasty you think your grandma made it. But whether you have the biscuits and gravy, or the delicious wraps, pancakes or just plain eggs over medium you will love Chloe's Cafe.

• Visited April 2013