“A True Treasure”

Solano's Trattoria
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone Number is 843-488-4008. Just opened on 7/2/12.
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My wife and I have just recently moved to Conway and decided to check out Solano's for lunch. Each of us grew up in NYC, so we've enjoyed many Italian meals. Solano's didn't disappoint at all, and was, in our opinion, a wonderful and memorable dining experience. The service was great and the food was fantastic!! I ordered and enjoyed their lasagna, while my wife devoured the Pasta Bolognese. We both licked our plates clean. Oh, and let's not forget their delicious, fresh bread, served with a wonderful olive oil, as well as their fabulous side salads. Their prices are extremely reasonable. You can't ask for more in a restaurant. We will definitely be making many return visits to Solano's!!

1  Thank RetiredBeachers29526
There are newer reviews for Solano's Trattoria

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We are thrilled that there is an authentic Italian restaurant in the area. We live in Conway and sometimes after working all day we don't feel like driving too far. We have always been greeted promptly and warmly and the service is always friendly. The inside of this restaurant is very appealing and cozy. We have eaten here several times and the food is always fresh and very tasty. The last time we were there, however, my husband's pasta was a wee bit overcooked which was a little disappointing. To be fair, the restaurant was very busy that night. We hope this restaurant is here to stay!!!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Had dinner here with two friends before a show at the Theatre of the Republic. Read the reviews on TripAdvisor, and decided to give it a try. We were NOT disappointed! It was great from start to finish. We were greeted warmly at the door, seated at a lovely booth, and attended to quickly. The bread was warm and fresh, and the olive oil dipping mix was good. Our salads were also fresh and tasty. All three of us LOVED our entrees. I ordered the Seafood Pescatore, and it was DELICIOUS. Plenty of seafood and linguine, the sauce was wonderful; I took half of it home! For dessert we all had the Tira Misu, and it too was wonderful. The prices are very good for the quality and quantity of their food. It takes a bit to get your food, as everything is made from scratch (I am happy to wait, its worth it!)

I've lived in Murrells Inlet for 9 years now, and have gone to several Italian restaurants, and this is one of the best I have been to. Mangia!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We are always on the lookout for local restaurants. By chance we drove past Solanos and decided to give it a try.The outside of the restaurant is decieving because it is part of a quaint shopping mall. Upon entering it is inviting and cute. The food was excellent. I had the Steak Pomodoro which was excellent. The wine list is quite varied from the inexpensive to more expensive varieties. The portion size was excellent and everyone left filled. We brought Desert home with us which was also excellent. The New Cheesecake was great. The prices were exceptional. What a great restaurant.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Recently moved to Conway from NJ and were looking for great Italian cuisine as we are accustom to it in the northeast. We stumbled upon Solano's and were glad we did. The food was superb, the service was outstanding, Robbie was so attentive, even the owner stopped by to chat with us and make sure we had everything we needed. The best part was the price was so inexpensive and the portions were enormous. This has become our new favorite restaurant and we will be bringing everyone we know here and spreading the word about the best kept secret in Conway.