“Great food!”
Review of Solano's Trattoria - CLOSED

Solano's Trattoria
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Phone Number is 843-488-4008. Just opened on 7/2/12.
Myrtle Beach
“Great food!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

My friend and I were very surprise by food quality in this small restaurant.Calamari was very special dish. Service was great. The owner of this restaurant is trying hard to make people feel like home.My friend ordered some old Armenian brandy to try and liked it very much . We will be back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank BeachCoveManager

myrtle beach
“Pleasant Surprises on Our Second Visit”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Came in for our second visit and found some great new menu items and the usual excellent service. This is hands down the best.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank beachbum1901
Conway, South Carolina
“A True Treasure”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My wife and I have just recently moved to Conway and decided to check out Solano's for lunch. Each of us grew up in NYC, so we've enjoyed many Italian meals. Solano's didn't disappoint at all, and was, in our opinion, a wonderful and memorable dining experience. The service was great and the food was fantastic!! I ordered and enjoyed their lasagna, while my wife devoured the Pasta Bolognese. We both licked our plates clean. Oh, and let's not forget their delicious, fresh bread, served with a wonderful olive oil, as well as their fabulous side salads. Their prices are extremely reasonable. You can't ask for more in a restaurant. We will definitely be making many return visits to Solano's!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank RetiredBeachers29526
Conway, South Carolina
“Good Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We are thrilled that there is an authentic Italian restaurant in the area. We live in Conway and sometimes after working all day we don't feel like driving too far. We have always been greeted promptly and warmly and the service is always friendly. The inside of this restaurant is very appealing and cozy. We have eaten here several times and the food is always fresh and very tasty. The last time we were there, however, my husband's pasta was a wee bit overcooked which was a little disappointing. To be fair, the restaurant was very busy that night. We hope this restaurant is here to stay!!!

• Visited August 2013
Murrells Inlet, SC
“Soooooooo Goooood!!!!!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Had dinner here with two friends before a show at the Theatre of the Republic. Read the reviews on TripAdvisor, and decided to give it a try. We were NOT disappointed! It was great from start to finish. We were greeted warmly at the door, seated at a lovely booth, and attended to quickly. The bread was warm and fresh, and the olive oil dipping mix was good. Our salads were also fresh and tasty. All three of us LOVED our entrees. I ordered the Seafood Pescatore, and it was DELICIOUS. Plenty of seafood and linguine, the sauce was wonderful; I took half of it home! For dessert we all had the Tira Misu, and it too was wonderful. The prices are very good for the quality and quantity of their food. It takes a bit to get your food, as everything is made from scratch (I am happy to wait, its worth it!)

I've lived in Murrells Inlet for 9 years now, and have gone to several Italian restaurants, and this is one of the best I have been to. Mangia!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013