“Went back again in the same week”
Review of Twisted Pig BBQ Company - CLOSED

Twisted Pig BBQ Company
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 September 2012

This is a little place, nothing fancy. But the pulled pork, pulled chicken and brisket are incredible. The mac and cheese is fabulous too. The rib meat was delicious but it was cooked too crisp on the outside for my taste. We found it on Urban Spoon and loved it so much we went back a second time.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Good pit cooked BBQ that smells so good when you pass by. Small lilttle place but it did a big carry out business while I was there on a Saturday evening. The menu had a good variety but unfortunately they were out of ribs when I went. I opted for the pulled pork which was good but the portion size was a little small. I wish they let you try their different sauces without an additional charge. Bottom line, It is hard to come by good barbecue in these parts that is so smoky and delicious, and fortunately for them good meat doesnt require the need for a bunch of sauce. That being said, I would still like it as an option that doesnt nickel and dime me to death. For those of you with kids, they do have decent kids menu options. Too bad they dont make brunswick stew.