“Yummy drive-thru”

Coney Island Drive Thru
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Our location in Conway, SC has great access from 2 Highways, located on 544 with direct access to 501. We have beautiful landscaping and flowers! Easy access in and out! We have a lovely little Gazebo seating outside with music or you can just drive on thru for your order!
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I got a voucher for Coney Island through the Myrtle Beach Dealsaver; it was $5 for a $10 purchase, so I figured, why not? Their website touts their chili sauce for hot dogs as the best ever.

Well, I'm here to tell you they're right -- this is the best fast-food chili dog I've ever had. The sauce is dense and flavorful, with a hint of cinnamon. So good!

I also ordered their sweet potato fries, which were hot and crispy and actually tasted like sweet potato. Very nice.

When I arrived at about 11:30 am, there were already cars lining up to place their orders. Just be aware that the only seating area is next to the drive-thru in a little gazebo, which was not usable when I was there because it was all wet from the rain. Either you pick up your food on the way to somewhere else or you may have to eat in your car!

Nonetheless, damn good dog.

2  Thank patstew