“Craft beer!”

Crafty Rooster
Ranked #8 of 157 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stopped in to check out their beer selection, it was a good visit. Many of their crafts are made by Samuel Adams, nice selection on tap. It was also very nice chatting with the bartender about his home-brew interests. Didn't have any food on this visit, but will gladly return to sample their menu and other beers!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

They vary their draft craft beer selection continuously. They also stock a good selection of imported and specialty bottled beers.
The food is a step above bar food especially for MB. They actually have a good wrap selection, handmade burgers and a house special that will immediately clog your arteries but it is really delicious. That snack is the blue cheese chips and it is homemade potato chips topped with blue cheese and BACON. Wow.
If you like specialty beers, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stopped by on a Saturday afternoon. You see tables when you enter, indicating restaurant. Then you see the huge bar in the center and sports on every TV. Our waitress was just so busy. She had us and one other table, so 4 people. You could do jumping jacks and whistle when she walked by and she would NOT have eye contact with you! She was just so busy, busy, busy. I am sure she was impressing her boss with her fake working skills. Every time she came to the table to see if we needed anything, she was out of breath.She only had 4 people!!?!

My hamburger reminded me of the vending machine hamburgers at the gas station. I figured the cook ran there and bought it, while my french fries were cooking.

My daughter had chicken nuggets. They were covered in a black crunchie coating, not burnt. They had a sweet taste to them. She did not eat them.

My suggestion, if you want to drink, go here. The bar was packed with people having a great time. The dining area had very little people, who were being ignored and served gas station food. I don't understand all of these reviews saying the food is very good. Maybe its good, if you're drunk.

2  Thank Seashells79
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We found this place on our smart phones while driving from Michigan to Myrtle Beach. It was chosen for its' selection of beer and a diverse menu. We had a party of ten and we were able to get everyone fed and everyone liked their food! We will definitely keep it on the list the next time we come through!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Great, laid back atmosphere and good food. One local and one out-of-towner and we went twice in one week. Jordan was our server both times and was fabulous! Also handled a minor food issue with a peppy smile and above-and-beyond service that impressed us both. Definitely will be returning again!