“My favorite food is here!!”

Bellissimo Italian Pizzaria
Ranked #6 of 157 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My absolute favorite food is here! The mushroom pizza is it. It is authentic Italian. The owner, Mrs.Rose is from Italy so you know you're getting the real deal! The garlic knots are heaven on earth with the homemade marinara sauce to dip them. Also, the Stromboli and lasagna roll are amazing! But anything there is out of this world!

2  Thank hb004

Reviewed 9 June 2014

It really is the best pizza place in town. The cheese they use is far better than your average chain pizza place, and it has a good amount of garlic. The chef salads are big and delicious and their fried are cut in-house.

We always order take-out, and I've never been inside to witness their customer service, but they're fast and my husband attests that they're friendly.

3  Thank japage
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were heading out of Myrtle Beach and in desperate need of something to eat. Hubby stumbled upon this place on TripAdvisor and we decided to stop. I am so glad we did because the food was very delicious. They serve complimentary garlic knots with marinara sauce and were very tasty. Hubby gobbled them up. We decided to share one of their lunch specials, penne with two meatballs. It was very delicious and I was almost sad we shared because I could have devoured it myself. The pasta was cooked just right, the meatballs were very tasty and I loved the marinara sauce. I think this will be our new go to restaurant when we venture back that way.

1  Thank leffel_spoon
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Being from right outside of Manhattan, it is very hard to find places here in South Carolina who make good pizza. Bellissimo is a great option for the Conway area.

2  Thank Longbeachnative
Reviewed 28 April 2014

When we moved down to South Carolina, my wife, and I looked for somewhere to get great Pizza, and Italian food. We tried many, and found only two, each at different ends of town. One was Ala Mario's, if you heading towards Myrtle beach, just past the collage, it's on the right, and the other is Bellisimo's. Both on Rt. 501, but in different directions. If you happen to be looking for great pizza, and Italian food, with great cooks, great staff, and a family atmosphere, than you have to try Bellisimo's as well, which is just outside heading out of town located in The Food Lion plaza, on the right. The people are great, and the food is amazing. They have a great menu, and also serve beer, and wine. At Bellisimo's, your not just treated like a customer, your considered family, so weather you live here, or just visiting South Carolina, your must try Bellisimo's, for the greatest food experience in the world. Their food, is a food experience, that you will not forget, and will soon,be looking to return. Their amazing.

2  Thank James John B