“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Italian
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We had the best alfredo,cant wait to go back and try it again !!!!!!friendly service and very clean restaurant.everything is homemade :)

Visited August 2014
2 Thank zzzz131992

Conway, South Carolina
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

A wonderful little place next to the Food Lion. They go out of their way to give you the best possible service. Orders are processed in a timely manor.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Teedle_toot
Conway,sc
“My favorite food is here!!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My absolute favorite food is here! The mushroom pizza is it. It is authentic Italian. The owner, Mrs.Rose is from Italy so you know you're getting the real deal! The garlic knots are heaven on earth with the homemade marinara sauce to dip them. Also, the Stromboli and lasagna roll are amazing! But anything there is out of this world!

2 Thank hb004
South Carolina Low Country
“Best pizza in town--believe me, we've looked.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It really is the best pizza place in town. The cheese they use is far better than your average chain pizza place, and it has a good amount of garlic. The chef salads are big and delicious and their fried are cut in-house.

We always order take-out, and I've never been inside to witness their customer service, but they're fast and my husband attests that they're friendly.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank japage
Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So glad we found this place!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were heading out of Myrtle Beach and in desperate need of something to eat. Hubby stumbled upon this place on TripAdvisor and we decided to stop. I am so glad we did because the food was very delicious. They serve complimentary garlic knots with marinara sauce and were very tasty. Hubby gobbled them up. We decided to share one of their lunch specials, penne with two meatballs. It was very delicious and I was almost sad we shared because I could have devoured it myself. The pasta was cooked just right, the meatballs were very tasty and I loved the marinara sauce. I think this will be our new go to restaurant when we venture back that way.

• Visited May 2014