“Always!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Rivertown Bistro
Ranked #1 of 144 Restaurants in Conway
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florence, South Carolina, United States
“Always!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Always fresh, simple, innovative dishes. The service is very good with a very pleasant staff that is well informed and eager to please. The restaurant is a 45 min drive from my home and have no problem making the drive.

• Visited June 2014

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I found this restaurant only average, my steak was overcooked but I'm not that picky. The wait staff was not all that good. Like I said its average.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“WOW!! What a meal !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Outstanding !!! My wife and I went last night for our 4th wedding anniversary . I've always heard good things but never made it out to Conway to try. Sure glad I did. The restaurant is beautiful , staff excellent and food is right on point . I just mentioned to lady on phone when I made reservations it was our anniversary but I didn't ask for anything . After our meal they surprised us with a free dessert while wishing us Happy Anniversary ! Great cap off to a great experience . We will be back !!

Conway, South Carolina
“Wonderful Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I was at the Rivertown Bistro today for lunch with a friend. I had the Watermelon with grilled shrimp salad. I would never have thought that the combination of watermelon, Shrimp, feta cheese, pickled onions would be good. I am happy to say "Man, was I wrong!" Also had the Black Cherry Mojito and it was very refreshing. My friend had the Monte Christo sandwich and loved it. The cold rice salad was to die for. We were on the second floor and it was light and cool. They have outdoor seating on a balcony on that floor also. We were to full for dessert, so next time. My husband would like this place...yea, thinking dinner...Saturday. Seriously, this place is not the same old, same old.

• Visited June 2014
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
“A great ending to our Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Well fate must have been in our lucky stars as we traveled home from our vacation. Had no idea this little town of Conway had such a gem of a restaurant. The ambiance and the food were astounding. Just an amazing experience. The banana split was just awesome. Had to be one of the best eating experiences ever.

• Visited May 2014