“Our Grandkids wanted to go”
Review of Ryan's Family Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ryan's Family Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Our Grandkids wanted to go”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I should have left when we looked at the food but the grandkids wanted to go so we did. It was a low end quality and would never go there again if I have a choice in the matter

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Robert R

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DO NOT GO HERE MANAGERS AND STAFF ARE BAD”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

my husband and my brother witness a guy asking the staff to cut a piece of cake for him, because the cake they had on the bar had flies flying over it. the lady refused and the manager was called . we witness the guy ask for his money back and the manager went off using profane language and telling his whole family to get the hell out. they threaten the family of calling the police for no apparent reason, and the family was tossed out. after seeing this we decided that if they treated people like this we did not want to eat here. stay away from this slack ,racist place. the manager and her staff needs to be fired, they actually followed the family to their vehicle and were yelling at them like dogs. the manager yelled i'm pressing charges, this is not an environment to treat a whole family that way. stay away from this place. the food is old, there is a nasty smell when you walk in, and all the managers are racist.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank undercoverdinner
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Just OK, Try Someplace Else”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We live in the area and just decided to give this place a try. Not horrible, bot not great either. Would not return. Maybe other Ryan's are better. I can only talk about this one in Conway. Head the rest of the way to the beach and you can find better choices. Average food. My husband and I both like rare steaks. You couldn't give me a steak that would be too rare for me. Well, Ryan's managed to do it! They gave us both totally 100% raw meat with just a grill mark on the outside. 100% raw! Couldn't eat it. Salad bar looked decent. The rest just totally average. There is a discount for seniors. The meal was about ten or eleven dollars per person. Had to wait a long time for someone to notice us waiting to come in to be seated. The people working there were not rude, but not particularly friendly either. The ice cream machine was empty when we tried it. Blah atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013
Lexington, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok service.....”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Did not like the fact the workers were nto using gloves when changing food - they were picking it up by hand...

Visited August 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“They need to clean the carpets. PeeeYewwww”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I used to love this place & I still do in OTHER locations. But the one in Conway on Church Street is disgusting. As soon as you step into the dining room, the stench is nauseating. I know people drop food & drinks, but no other Ryans I've been in, smelled. They need a new carpet & a new cleaning crew.

Visited April 2013