“Try the appetizers, not the entrees.”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #96 of 150 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Everytime we've eaten here, we've left wishing we'd gotten appetizers as our entrees. Last time, my chicken was sub-par quality and my steamed vegetables were nearly non-exsistant. There couldn't have been a third cup. I'd recommend this place for late nights when everything else is closed. That's the only time we darken their doorstep. The decor is tired and the waitresses are too.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Was very well serviced, i enjoyed the atmosphere. The staff was very friendly, i was welcomed and seated in no time even though the place had busniess. The manger was very friendly and greated me and my family upon us getting to our seats. Excelent severice the food was out in no time at all, the sever we keep our drinks filled.

Reviewed 29 September 2011

The friendliest waiting staff ever!!!! Every time we come here our waiters are just excellent, Tim is one of my favorites. The food is great, I always try something new when I go and I've haven't been disappointed yet. The bathrooms are well kept and clean. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 27 June 2011

The food was very good, service was fast and friendly. Recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 May 2010

I have eaten here 4 or 5 times and it has been good every time. The service has been on par too.