Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Conway
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Donuts are my favorite desert and I'm generally only allowed to have them on trips.
This review is really about all DD's.
The coffee is the absolute best and we even splurge to drink it at home.
The donuts are still good but seem to be shrinking and are not really a premium donut anymore.
.99 and hardly any better than a grocery store bakery.
BUT, and this is the reason for venting, they no longer sell peanut or coconut cake donuts, my favorites. "people are allergic to them" was my management response. True, but some people are allergic to everything. McDs got sued by an idiot for spilling hot coffee and I see they still sell it. This particular store also sells Baskin Roberts - starting at $2.50 a scoop. BR is also no longer a premium ice cream.
And while I'm at it - why is the DD coffee (bags) so expensive at the DD ? More than the grocery store. Seems like they'd sell more if it was cheaper 'cause people would buy their other stuff when in the store.