“Return Visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Conway
The Cypress Inn at Conway Myrtle Beach
Ranked #1 of 2 Conway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 July 2007

This was our second stay at this B&B. Like the first time, we loved the accomodations. Our room was very nice, cozy, comfortable. The owners are very friendly and informative. Our only complaint was about the breakfast. It was okay, nothing horrible, but compared to other places we have been, it just didn't rate that highly for us. The food was just okay. I guess we expected a little more attention to detail. "Little touches" would have been nice. We noticed this both times we were there. We did however, like that there was wine, beer, drinks available throughout the day. Would we stay here again? Maybe. We might want to check out someplace different the next time. Would we recommend this place to other people? Yes. Like I said earlier, the rooms are very nice.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kitkatdw

Reviewed 24 June 2007

As I was driving around overwhelmed by the cheesiness of Myrtle Beach, the unbelievable traffic and the tackiness of the area in general, I had my fiance on the phone as I was trying to get out of Myrtle Beach, (even though I had just arrived) looking for a nice bed and breakfast for me outside of tacky chaos of chain restaurants, miniature golf courses etc, when he came upon the Cypress Inn. He said it had good reviews on Trip Advisor and the other he found had no reviews so I went with the safe bet...and was not disappointed. The place is beautiful, immaculate, great jacuzzi tub, nice view of the marina, nice boardwalk along the river, and close to historic downtown. The hosts were lovely, the breakfast was nice and it was truly one of the best bed and breakfast experiences I've had. In general, I am unlikely to return to the Myrtle Beach area, but would consider it just for this b and b. Stay here and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank travelincritic
Reviewed 14 June 2007

The Cypress Inn is a beautiful small inn located on the Waccamaw River in Conway SC. The downstairs parlor and dining room are impeccably furnished, and elegant without being overly formal or stuffy. Upon arrival, George, one of the owners, leapt to greet us and show us the downstairs before helping us upstairs with our baggage. A large buffet stood along one wall of the dining room, and was thoughtfully stocked with wines and snacks; a minifridge in the corner below held cold sodas, bottled water, lemonade and a variety of beer. This was, George explained, for the convenience and comfort of their guests.

Each room is decorated in a distinctive fashion with an underlying theme; our room was the Garden Room and was just charming, as well as immensely comfortable. There was also a lovely view of the river, with a small marina right outside. Our private bath had a very deep Jacuzzi and was stocked with interesting toiletries, such as herbal soaking salts for the bath.

Breakfast, served by the innkeepers, was fantastic, and featured dishes such as eggs benedict, handmade mixed fruit salad, cranberry muffins and excellent coffee. Anne, one of the owners, mentioned that every other day features egg breakfasts, and the alternate days are given over to sweet dishes, such as the blueberry pancakes we had before regretfully checking out.

It's a gorgeous, utterly charming property with all the legendary Southern hospitality one could want, and the owners couldn't be more welcoming. I can't wait to return!

Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank DianeOre
Reviewed 13 April 2007

I've stayed in hotels and motels in Conway before...I have to visit occasionally to see my mother. My visits have always been featureless. But this time I stayed at the Cypress Inn. It's lovely, the service is impeccable and the innkeepers are friendly and attentive. My room, overlooking the marina, was spacious and the jacuzzi bath was truly an oasis at the end of long days visiting an elderly (and crochety) old lady. The term "bed and breakfast" is an understatement -- the breakfast served both mornings I was there would rival dinner cuisine at any fine restaurant on the Strand. I'll be back.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2007

We selected the Cypress Inn from the photos on your website. When we arrived at the Cypress Inn, we were very pleased to find wonderful, warm, and friendly people. The lobby, dining room and porch were so beautiful and comfortable. It was fun to lounge around and spend time
with the owners. Our room was very comfortable and absolutely beautiful. Every morning we had a great breakfast and met some exceptional people.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful, relaxing, and very comfortable facility with us and making us feel like we were at home. We do hope that our travels will take us back to Conway so that we may visit the Cypress Inn and our friends Hugh, Carol, George and Anne once again. Thank you for a wonderful time.

Scott and Mel

Stayed: March 2007
Reviewed 7 April 2007

Located along historic Conway's River Walk, The Cypress Inn is a quiet oasis just outside the traffic and crowds of Myrtle Beach. Each room has a different motif, but all are lovely. This time we stayed in the "Crystal Chamber" which was beautiful and immaculate, as always. Our goal is to stay in all of them, eventually. Quiet and comfortable surroundings make you want to pass the time relaxing on the grounds. Great restaurants for lunch (Cradys') and dinner are within walking distance. The innkeepers (Carol, Hugh, Anne and George) go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2007

The Cypress Inn in Conway provides a very comfortable stay, will people that feel like family.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conway
Comfort Suites at the University
#28 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
#6 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to The Cypress Inn at Conway Myrtle Beach? Share your experiences!