“GREAT LOCATION”
Review of Dillon Inn

Dillon Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Reviewed 10 November 2013

If you like to take your mate for walks,there was at least 8 eateries close. Hey,the staff is nice. and very,very helpful!!! Ain't nothing like making new friends...there is a good start. Thanks staff-you knows who you are...until next time-chow!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Paresh P, General Manager at Dillon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for such a fantastic and encouraging review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We also greatly appreciate your compliments to our team, I will be delighted to pass your comments across for everyone to enjoy!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Stayed at this Red Roof and I was pleasantly surprised at the courtesy of the front desk, the room was clean and quite spacious. Was very impressed with this Red Roof and upon checkout the clerk even said thanks for staying with us.

Room Tip: This red roof also has an am breakfast comparable to the more expensive places. Nothing special but...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Paresh P, General Manager at Dillon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

We would to thank you for your stay with us at the Red Roof Inn, and we enjoyed haven you and hope that you return. We treat all our guest as family so that means you are very important to us.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I attempted to stay at this hotel when I made my reservation the attendant made an error with my reservation date when she discovered her mistake she had already placed a hold on my card. She then proceeded to place another hold for the correct date ( I was not aware of the mistake). The next day I checked my card to my surprise there was a $412.14 hold on my card for 2 rooms for 1 night @ $69.00 taxes a night (30.00 taxes per room ?) When I found out of course I cancelled my rooms only to be told I would need to contact the bank to release this mistake. I had to fight for my money. I called corporate office and they were extremely unprofessional as well.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Melissa B
Paresh P, General Manager at Dillon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for taking time to allow us to address your concern. You have every right to be upset given the circumstances. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel. at your earliest convenience so we can make it right for you. Also I will make sure those charges/ hold in your bank accout wil be release / credited to your account ASAP. Please contact us.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Did not stay here last visit.
I have stayed here many times over the last few years and wrote a few good reveiws for this place. I work this area on a monthly trip and stayed here when it worked out to be in the town of Dillon overnight to work the area the next day. Allways greeted with a nice attitude and feindly conversation while checking in, but the Last time I stopped for a room (July 1, 2013) the lobby door was locked which it was around 11pm , which thats understandable for that area. First thing I noticed was that there was not the same clerks I was used to seeing working there.
The Lady at the little window was very cranky about My Allstate motor club card and would not honor it for a discount. I had recently changed from AAA to Allstate motor club. which is supposed be honored the same as AAA according to the Allstate rep. I stay at a lot of hotels and this is the only one we have had problems with over the new motor club. The cranky little lady insisted that Allstate is only an insurance company and said they only took AAA.....Very rude about it.
I would have stayed anyway if she just wasn't so #### cranky. I just told here to forget it and went accross the road and got a nice room for less than $60.00 tax included.
Days Inn had no problem with the Allstate motor club. I see they have changed brands here from Comfort Inn to Red Roof since my visit. It was obvious they could have cared less if we checked in or not. Hope they do make some changes with the new brand name. It is a nice facility as far as my past experiences, I like the all ground floors.
If the owners are reading this ..
Get some good help, you have a nice building and a good location..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Paresh P, General Manager at Dillon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

We here at Red Roof Inn would like to apoligize for all the trouble you have endured, on July 1,2013. Thank you for let us know your past expecrince. We aim to please and keep our guest/family happy. Guest are not just guest at Red Roof Inn but family. The problem has been taking care of as of today and will not happen again. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convience.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Last Friday, my family and I checked into this Comfort Inn at 11:30pm. After booking two rooms a week prior, we anticipated a good night's stay. We were quite surprised to see sleeping guests already occupying one of our rooms. In the other room, a huge dead bug was found in one of the beds. While looking for other rooms, they tried to talk us into a room with a king bed, which would not work. After not working with us on the price, we were told there were no more rooms available. After getting a refund and leaving, we drove to the Quality Inn across the street. Although they had no rooms available, the front desk clerk was very helpful, informing us that this Comfort Inn had lost its status and only had 30 days to take the sign down. We were able to find rooms at the Days Inn, although it wasn't much better than the Comfort Inn. We will not be staying anywhere in Dillon in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank MCcbr4
Paresh P, General Manager at Dillon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Thank you for taking time to allow us to address your concern. You have every right to be upset given the circumstances. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel. at your earliest convenience so we can make it right for you. Since we just became a Red Roof Inn this week, we would like to show you that your stay can be a pleasant and enjoyable one.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Had checked in at 10pm with my kids -asked for a wakeup call and the clerk said there is an alarm clock you can set- asked if we could have a couple extra towels for the room she said they do not have any. given the room key went to enter the room and was yelled at the guest that was already checked in that room. Went back to the front desk and the clerk said sorry my mistake gave another room we went in that room , my son went to the bathroom flushed and had the toilet over flow on him. called the front desk and the clerk said oh forgot that room the toilet was broken . gave another room went to take a shower and there was mold all along the tub. In the morning had asked to speak to a manager was told that one would be back in an hour had waited an hour and a half no show was told the manager was gone for the day. was charged full price for the room had left number for a call no call returned . Had been calling three times a day to speak the manager and no response. Called corp. office and was told that this is no longer a choice hotel and they could not help me . called the hotel again and the clerk said next time check out and stay some where else and hung up. If you want a vacation from hell this is the place!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank FamilyMemories27
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This room wasn't terribly clean, but it didn't smell bad and was roach-free unlike the Econo Lodge down the road. The breakfast wasn't as good as some, but it served its purpose. The Bagels and bread were in plastic baggies which implied to me that they have a problem with freshness and a tendency to keep things longer than they perhaps should.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mx2_6
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Quality Inn Dillon
Quality Inn Dillon
#1 of 7 in Dillon
Best Western Executive Inn
Heart of Dillon Motel
Heart of Dillon Motel
#2 of 7 in Dillon

Been to Dillon Inn? Share your experiences!