“The staff here was fantastic”
Review of Dillon Inn

Dillon Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed here on our way home from NY to Florida, the staff was very friendly, I believe the clerks name was Ilene or Irene, nevertheless she was fantastic, even gave us several bottled waters for free.

The Beds were also great and there was both Microwave, Fridge with Freezer and a "37 Flat screen TV in the room.

The food choices were many but we could not visit SC without having Hardees.

The free breakfast was great.

I think there is a pool but I did not visit.

All in all a great value and very pet friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ILENE O, Manager at Dillon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Dillon Red Roof.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The staff on duty was very nice, pleasant. I only wish that I had gotten the desk clerk's name. She was awsome! We stayed one night, Saturday, June 14, 2014. The hotel room was clean and very comfortable after traveling most of the morning with kids. Mattress was surprisingly comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful. After a very unpleasant visit across the street at the Quality Inn just weeks prior, Red Roof came highly recommended! Will definitely stay again. Keep up the good work in Dillon.
Janice L.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

It could use some up dating. Pool was nice. The gentleman working pool lets us know he just added chlorine to the water. People very friendly and helpful. Breakfast needs help. The ice machine was gross there were no vending machines for snacks that I could find .

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped there on our way thru to GA. The woman was very polite & professional. The room was nice. It was updated, clean the beds were comfortable. The water pressure was good. Free breakfast was available with enough to eat even going towards the end of the offer. We arrived with our camper & were able to park it along the curb right outside our room. The only down side (not the motel fault) was that kids were running up & down the side walk out side or room at 730.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I booked a one night stay for my family as we were traveling to Hilton Head. i was traveling with my two small children and they were ready to get out of the car for the night. for us Dillon was a half way point. my card was charged the full rate at booking. great- easy check in, get the kids dinner and off to bed....NOPE! we get to the hotel and the guy working the front desk said my card was decline, i said i can show you the statement it was charged and not declined. he said i dont know. i hand him my card its run for another amount (charged for a total of $130 now). i tell him and he says he doesnt know how to reverse a charge and he'll speak with the manager in the morning. i askef if the manager would definately be in, in the morning he said " umm yes. well let me check. no shes not in until monday." it was friday night. i said fine. we go to our room and after checking out the room, i sit on the bed to discuss our dinner options ( pretty much just dominos) and TWO spiders crawl up on my leg! i gathered my kids and stuff and we got them loaded in the car. i tell the gentleman at the front desk no way am i staying here and i want a full refund. he calls the front end manager 6-7times, she doesnt answer. he calls the property manager, he told him to give me a full refund in cash. we signed a receipt and go to the Best Western in Latta. ( they were GREAT!) monday afternoon we get a voicemail from the manager in Dillon. my husband calls back " she tells him we received too much of a refund and she will be charging my card again. he told her we had documention that you are unauthorized to charge or card again. she hung up on him!!! i called corporate and received an apology email from the property manager. it was a headache on our way to a beautiful vacation....so never again will we stay at a red roof inn!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Jessica W
ILENE O, Manager at Dillon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Dillon Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

SINCERLY,

BILL PATEL

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Working here for a couple months. Stayed here.

They have met every single one of my requests and my room is clean and the bed comfortable. More important though is a really friendly staff and a smile every time I talk with them. Good job Ilene!! and staff....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
ILENE O, Manager at Dillon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

We here at Red Roof would like to take the time to say thank you, and we enjoy you very much, guest like you make our job beautiful....thank you so much...management and staff..

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was here Sat 6/21until Sun morn 6/22, w/ 2 kids We stayed in ROOM 128...we got in late and just hit the sack. In the morning we had bites all over us...I called the front desk to speak to the manager, there is no manager on the weekends!!!! Not only did I see a tiny bug (maybe a bed bug) on the pillow my daughter used....There was a spot of blood on the sheets my son used!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!! I was told to call back Monday morning....no one has answered the phone yet!!
ABSOLUTLEY RIDICULOUS!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Yosha B
ILENE O, Manager at Dillon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Red Roof Inn - Dillon

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Quality Inn Dillon
Quality Inn Dillon
#1 of 7 in Dillon
Best Western Executive Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 @ Hwy 327
Heart of Dillon Motel
Heart of Dillon Motel
#2 of 7 in Dillon

Been to Dillon Inn? Share your experiences!