“Wonderful Service”
Review of Dillon Inn

Dillon Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Although this is a Red Roof, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff is unbelieveable. We checked out and after having breakfast we hit the road and then realized that we had left our cellphone in the hotel. We turned back and Doris was there safekeeping the phone and returned it to us. I cannot speak as to how great and honest the staff is!!! Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Manuel C

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Close to the end of our trip and we needed one more hotel to stay at. This one is in a group of hotels just off I-95. They had exactly what we needed, a King bed, non smoking and can accommodate our Service Dog. It was clean, had good A/C, the internet was fast and the bed was soft. Typical continental breakfast, as long as I get coffee, I am happy! Would definitely stay there again if traveling back though the area. Doris, at the front desk, was the happy kind of person that really sells the hotel.

Room Tip: we stayed across from the pool and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindie B
Reviewed 8 August 2014

It is not a fancy high-end hotel, but it is the best value. Clean and comforting room. I'm very sensitive to smells, but I couldn't complain at all. Good wi-fi signal. A nice flat TV with a lot of cable tv channels.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kwangsoo H
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. They were quick to take care of any concerns. Have stayed here several times for business reasons and keep coming back. The rooms were clean and a good value for the cost. It is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed here on our way home from NY to Florida, the staff was very friendly, I believe the clerks name was Ilene or Irene, nevertheless she was fantastic, even gave us several bottled waters for free.

The Beds were also great and there was both Microwave, Fridge with Freezer and a "37 Flat screen TV in the room.

The food choices were many but we could not visit SC without having Hardees.

The free breakfast was great.

I think there is a pool but I did not visit.

All in all a great value and very pet friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ILENE O, Manager at Dillon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Dillon Red Roof.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The staff on duty was very nice, pleasant. I only wish that I had gotten the desk clerk's name. She was awsome! We stayed one night, Saturday, June 14, 2014. The hotel room was clean and very comfortable after traveling most of the morning with kids. Mattress was surprisingly comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful. After a very unpleasant visit across the street at the Quality Inn just weeks prior, Red Roof came highly recommended! Will definitely stay again. Keep up the good work in Dillon.
Janice L.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

It could use some up dating. Pool was nice. The gentleman working pool lets us know he just added chlorine to the water. People very friendly and helpful. Breakfast needs help. The ice machine was gross there were no vending machines for snacks that I could find .

Stayed: July 2014

Red Roof Inn - Dillon

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Quality Inn Dillon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 @ Hwy 327
Red Roof Inn Lumberton
Red Roof Inn Lumberton
#14 of 23 in Lumberton

Been to Dillon Inn? Share your experiences!