We stayed at this hotel on our way south for Christmas without booking a reservation. I'm so glad we chose the Hampton because it truly exceeded our expectations. The lobby was much nicer than other Hampton's I've seen and it looks to be fairly new. The staff at the front desk could not have been friendlier. The room was spacious and the beds comfortable. Only have a minor complaint about the odd configuration of the closet. The complimentary breakfast is far better than most with a very good variety (french toast sticks, make your own waffles, sausage, hot oatmeal, etc.) We did note that the 2 gentlemen working the breakfast area were a little too involved in personal conversation and laughing loudly. All in all, for the price this is an excellent hotel and I would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Spartanburg hotel is located in Duncan, SC just off I-85 near the Tyger River Sports Complex. Only 6 miles from the GSP International Airport our Duncan hotel offers free airport shuttle service for guests. Business and leisure travelers alike enjoy our great amenities from free Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast, workout facilities and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Duncan Hotel Duncan
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville Duncan
- Hampton Inn Duncan
- Duncan Hampton Inn