“Guest of the day” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Duncan
Shanghai
“Guest of the day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

To my surprise I was guest of the day :). The suite was quite amazing, nice and clean, wonderful staff. They do a special way of breakfast, that makes sense but gives a bit of an airport atmosphere. The hotel is located across the street from the office so just a walk away. Great!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
McLean H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. So glad you were able to be guest of the day- and to enjoy our terrific breakfast. Come back and see us again. Thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Cohutta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Staff was super pleasant and helpful, the rooms were clean and well put together, our stay was pleasant, breakfast was plentiful and had long enough hours not to miss it due to a need to leave out early in the am, would stay again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

McLean H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for leaving a review. Very pleased that you had such a terrific experience and that you were able to enjoy breakfast. We look forward to having you again as our guest next time your travels bring you this way! Thank you.
Kalamazoo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

The hotel was clean. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was very well done. There were four minor issues with the room. These were taken care of quickly and I told the front desk about the problems only once. My parents were with us and needed special accommodations, which we did not tell the hotel in advance. Upon arrival, we let the front desk know what my parents needed and within five minutes they had a room that met their needs. The friendly people at the front desk filled this request with a smile and were happy we let them know what we needed. I was VERY impressed!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

So glad that we were able to fulfill your requests and that you had such a terrific stay as well. We look forward to welcoming both you and your parents back to the hotel in the future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

The staff was extremely wonderful which is important because they represent the face of the hotel. Everyone we came in contact was wonderful! We truly enjoyed our stay!!! We recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We do rely on our team to be the "face" of the hotel when they represent our hotel and our city. They work hard to bring you, the guest, the best service possible. We appreciate your recognizing this. Thank you, we look forward to seeing you again in the future!
hudson, ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

When I entered the Hampton in Spartanburg Greenville the first thing I noticed was a large board with my name in large letters calling me out as a guest of the day! This meant a room upgrade to a studio, free movie, and popcorn! The staff was very helpful, the public spaces were very nice, and while the room was a little dated it definitely was well taken care of. Good for the business traveler.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank ljhudsonHudson_Ohio
McLean H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
It's pretty cool to be guest of the day isn't it! Thank you for choosiing us and taking the time to write this review. We certainly appreciate your having stayed with us. Thank you and safe travels.
calhoun, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

The staff was very helpful , the hotel and grounds where outstanding . The breakfast was very good and everything tasted fresh . Rooms were clean and smelled fresh everyday . I was there on business with several co workers , no one had any problems during their stay . I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the spartanburg area .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Kenneth B
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We pride ourselves on taking care of our guests with Souther Hospitality. Very glad that you and your co-workers had such a great stay with us. Please come back and see us again when your travels bring you this way. Thank you!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had to pick up a coworker early the next morning from the Greenville-Spartanburg airport, so I decided to stay in a hotel the night before rather than drive up from Atlanta. I am glad I did, not only because I did not have to fight Atlanta traffic on the day after a holiday, but the hotel was nice and clean and in a very good location for what I needed.

Check-in is a snap, the room is nice and clean, there are restaurants and gas stations nearby, and - most importantly to me - the staff is extremely nice and helpful and knowledgeable of the area.

I am becoming more of a fan of the Hilton brand with every stay, and this Hampton exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
McLean H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time leave a review. I'm glad that our hotel and location worked out so well for your needs. We look forward to having you as our guest again. Thank you for allowing us to exceed your expectations. Safe travels.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duncan
Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg(Duncan)
Comfort Suites At WestGate Mall
Quality Inn Duncan Spartanburg West
Baymont Inn & Suites Duncan/Spartanburg
WoodSpring Suites Spartanburg Duncan

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85? Share your experiences!