The hotel is in a nice location, easy to find off I-85. The hotel was very clean and looked recently updated. We had a king bed that was so comfortable - we slept like babies! The breakfast bar was the best I have had anywhere - even better than some cook to order places - in terms of nice, fresh fruit, plenty of healthy choices and appetitizing appearance of foods. One morning they had big, soft biscuits, sausage and southern gravy - my husband loved that. Only complaint I have is that it is not a 100% non-smoking hotel, so you have to walk through the smokers hovering near the entrance doors at times. Otherwise, I can highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Spartanburg hotel is located in Duncan, SC just off I-85 near the Tyger River Sports Complex. Only 6 miles from the GSP International Airport our Duncan hotel offers free airport shuttle service for guests. Business and leisure travelers alike enjoy our great amenities from free Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast, workout facilities and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Duncan Hotel Duncan
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville Duncan
- Hampton Inn Duncan
- Duncan Hampton Inn