El Molcajete Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 47 Restaurants in Duncan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you looking for some tasty Mexican Food and don't care about how fancy the restaurant is, then this is the place for you! The prices are reasonable, the salsa is good and it's in a convenient location. Try the Super Quesadilla with chicken... it also has onions, pepper, squash. It's great and big enough to share. We have never tried the Bar and there is no outdoor seating, so I just selected the lowest rating (since I had to put something in).

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Good lil food place right off the highway and within walking distance of two major truck stops...not too expensive and the chips were great. Had the chicken, steak, and shrimp fajitas. It was plentiful and I received my food very fast. servers were friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We have dined in and have gotten take-out from this restaurant several times. The food is good, but I would rate the service as mediocre and the prices seem a bit higher than other Mexican restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This is our favorite place for mexican. I'm not sure where all of the negative comments are coming from. Our food is always wonderful and the staff is great as well. They have great salsa and the prices are reasonable. This is a family restaurant and our kids love eating here also.

1  Thank SCTraveling4
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Wasn't expecting high end Mexican in Duncan, SC and certainly didn't get it. Food was average and the ambiance was, well, not so great. Seemed to be a popular spot for the high school crowd, but unlike other posts, I didn't see many (any?) families, small children, or couples. In retrospect, I should have just sat at the bar as I would have been just as comfortable as I was in the dining room. On a positive note: the server was quite pleasant and very attentive.