“excellent italian and greek”
Review of Paisanos

Paisanos
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Duncan
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We have to drive several miles to reach this place, but it is worth it. The restaurant is well run and the owners are very nice people. Service is always excellent. You never have a long wait
for anything here. Our favorite dish is the greek country pasta. Not only is the food excellent, but
the portions are huge. I also recommend the eggplant parmesan. The pizza is the best in
Spartanburg County. All prices are reasonable. Finally, do not let the crowded parking lot deter you. Even if there is a line at the door, they are organized and you will not have to wait long for a table. No wonder we really enjoy all our experiences here and keep coming back.

1  Thank scmaddux

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Having lived in New York I have had great Italian food. Paisanos is a very solid restaurant for those traveling in and around duncan. The pastas and salads are large portions and quite flavorful. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Finally the prices are reasonable. Definitely worth the stop.

1  Thank Murry G
Reviewed 8 July 2014

First Visit, Very impressed with service and the over all clean and welcoming look of the restaurant. Their Steak Combo is one of the best I have ever put in my mouth. I see myself becoming a regular. I'm very excited about trying their other dishes...I will let you know:) soon LOL
Stephanie

2  Thank Stephanie H
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is a local favorite of my dad. They make great pizza, among other things that are also good, and their service is very good. They do not like having loud kids there. It's not like a white linen table cloth kind of Italian restaurant, but apparently after we left with a large group that was around 12 adults and 10 kids, my dad was approached and told not to bring the children back because they were too noisy, messy, and distracted other customers. I could expect this out of a 4-star restaurant, but not out of a place somewhere between Fazzoli's and Olive Garden in class, expense, etc. I had to give it two stars... I was just apalled that they would have asked us not to come back. Granted, our kids WERE that noisy, getting up from the table and running around to see cousins on the other side. I was just surprised that even with a group that filled a third of their dining room, they would ask us not to return.

2  Thank Briansfood
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Apart from Italian there is Greek food, unexpected for European travelers (we have Italian OR Greek, but usually not the combination). Young but very nice staff.

1  Thank Esterwens