“Price is right”

Quality Inn Duncan Spartanburg West
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Duncan
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I guess I expected more based on other reviews. the lobby was updated and modern, but the room was a bit outdated in comparison. the room was clean and it was quiet. convenient access to the highway and options for dining. we needed a place to spend the night, and it fit the bill.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My review is not on the hotel, but on the staff at this hotel. My daughter plays travel softball. I made reservations at this hotel for a tournament, arrived, checked-in, paid and went to my room to discover I was at the wrong hotel. The team was at a different hotel. I went and explained this to the front desk person thinking there was no way I could get out of this, I had already paid and I was just going to be stuck. The front desk person was as nice as good be, very understanding, credited my money, gave me the phone number of the hotel I was supposed to be at. What a pleasant surprise! And for the short time that I was there, the wi-fi is strong and free, and the room was clean and conmfortable. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Very nice place to stay for the weekend. room was very clean and comfortable. we had everything we needed. fast food was close by and was close to the interstate. very quiet. staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Nilesh P, General Manager at Quality Inn Duncan Spartanburg West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you very much for your response. Me and my whole staff is very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. This motivates us to keep doing the great work and keep working harder. Thank you once again and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

we stayed on New Years Eve, opted for a nap aaat 8pm, the beds are so comfy that we slept until 6:30am....Happy New Year.
The hotel is clean, and safe. The food was great. Hot cereal, waffles and eggs.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give a feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
I am very glad to know that you had a great stay at our hotel. We all at Quality Inn work hard to make sure all our guest have a great stay. When we hear that our guest are enjoying their stay, our whole staff is ecstatic to see that their hard work is being appreciated. Thank you once again. Hope to see you soon again when you are back in this area.

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Ended up here when the Hampton was full and this was THE best Quality Inn I have been to. Now, I know the cynics are thinking "how hard can that be", but seriously: nice rooms, great location and the front desk staff got better w each person I encountered. I am a Hilton guy all the way, but I would urge anyone to give this hotel their business.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Don't let that old Quality Inn outside stucco shell fool you. This was the nicest Quality Inn I've stayed at and I stay at several through the Carolinas and Georgia. They've spent a lot of time and money renovating the rooms - they are of exceptional quality for the business traveler or the family. The staff is kind, generous and will do anything they can to help. And to be so close to I-85 it was very quiet, and I didn't even have the fan running. Great value.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Check in person was friendly (only positive). Room had musty, weird odor. Owners kids rode their bikes around the property all afternoon banging on doors, and crashing into cars. Dead bugs in the bathroom. Not too happy but I guess it's to be expected in this price range :(

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank T C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duncan
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg
Days Inn & Suites Duncan/Spartanburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg(Duncan)
WoodSpring Suites Spartanburg Duncan
Howard Johnson Inn Spartanburg - Expo Center

Been to Quality Inn Duncan Spartanburg West? Share your experiences!