“So glad for a school fundraiser!!!”
Review of Merrell's Pizza

Merrell's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I have lived in Easley for 4 years...I've received the menus and coupons...put them to the side and thought "maybe one day". Well, "one day" was tonight because the oldest's middle school was having a fundraiser (Merrell's donates a portion of what they earn between 5-8) and I like being able to eat and raise money! So, we go...use a coupon...wait for the food...and get the pizzas. OMG...SO GOOD!!!! At first I thought, "that's not much ground beef or onions", but the flavors put that thought aside!!! We got two medium pizzas: pepperoni & black olives and Ground beef and onions. The girls loved it and I loved it...will DEFINITELY be back!!! OH! The oldest likes to dip her crust into Ranch dressing, so she asked if she could have some. This HAS to be homemade because it has a flavor I have never tasted in store bought...maybe dill? Not sure, but it is tasty. I am very happy to have found this place...I'm just sorry it took me this long to get there.

I also want to add that the girls and I enjoyed sitting at the bar at the window while we ate. We got to watch the train go through town and the cars and people go by. A great family meal and atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Recently moved from the North and have tried several pizza joints in the Pickens-Easley area so decided to try Merrell’s and it exceeded my expectations! Great sauce and plenty of cheese! We are making this place our favorite place for pizza!

1  Thank Eric D
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Place still looks the same as Michael's. Pizza, well, not as good. Probably won't go back. The salad was good (it was a salad) and the pizza was just kind of blah. I guess we were expecting Michael's.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We had a quick lunch break and decided to try out Merrell's Pizza. I hadn't been here yet since the previous pizza place closed. The menu is oddly similar as well as the service. I had a buffalo chicken sub with fries. The chicken was good and the bread was good but there was minimal buffalo sauce and no ranch dressing. The fried here are exactly the same as the previous place and are very good IMO. The inside was very clean and neat. Service was good as expected and everyone was polite. We did not have to wait long for our meal.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Traveling the Cherokee Hwy with my best friend of almost 50 years, we head toward Easley S C after doing some late morning target shooting. He wanted to take me to Bleu Voodoo Grill, but wasn't open yet( this was early Saturday afternoon ), so we went to Merrell's pizza. Situated in downtown Easley, which is divided lengthwise by an active Amtrak/Norfolk Southern rail line, the restaurant is in a brick building with a covered patio area and cafe tables out front.
Unless you sit at the bar, you have to order your food at the main counter, receive a number, get you own soft drinks, and find a table, to which the servers will bring out your order. Alcoholic beverages (draft beer) must be served by a manager or someone of legal age, as well as bottled beers, if not sitting at the bar. (State law dictates this if servers are under legal age)
Anyway, we sat at and ordered from the bar. Both of us got the phillycheese steak sandwich with some added toppings and a couple of beers. (A few IPA's on draft and a decent selection of other draft beers as well as bottled. Wine available also. No liquor). Sandwiches were ok. Nice flavor for the meat, but the additions (peppers and onions were practically non existent. We were both use to nice long julienne slices of green peppers and onions on those type of sandwiches but these had very little(diced?) on them.
My food review is only based on the sandwiches. I understand the pizzas are great, as you should read other reviews, and check the menu out for other menu selections. Our service was fine, having the manager tapping my friend's beer was interesting, but understandable.
Overall it's a nice place to go, family friendly, and plenty of dining area and friendly service.

Been to Merrell's Pizza? Share your experiences!