“Great place to stay...”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Easley
Lakeland, United States
“Great place to stay...”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The hotel was very clean and accomodating. The staff was courteous and extremely helpful. I would definitely stay there again. The hotel was also in close proximity to great restaurants--I would recommend the Copper River Grill!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We were in town for a funeral. The hotel was the least of our concerns, but we were well-pleased by the cleanliness and comfort of our room. We will seek out Hampton Inns in the future on our travel. It was a bit more expensive than local competitors. But, you do get what you pay for.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 July 2013

poor attitude, gave me a smoking room when I didn't order one. He argued with me for 10 minutes that I had reserved a smoking room. I got there at 10 am, so, he could have given me another room, but he refused. Breakfast was barely there and room smelled, but the bed was comfortable

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
DeanAndrewsEasley_SC, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easley, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I am sorry you had a less than pleasant experience while on your visit to Easley.

We would love the opportunity to have you as our guest once again. Please think about giving us another try on your next visit to Easley.
New York, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2013

It vas a very sad time for me because my mother has passed and Fean and the Hampton Inn made it bearable for me! I enjoyed my stay and will return. The hotel was close by and convenient. The staff were incredible and wonderful.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo

Hickory NC
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The Hotel was clean, well maintained and Staffed by helpful, knowledgeable people who made the visit very enjoyable. The room was nicely maintained and the Beds are very comfortable. The location is convenient to food options and downtown Greenville was about 15 minutes away.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

First of all, this is not a professional hotel. If you're looking for a place with cleanliness and organization, DON'T STAY HERE. The staff is incompetent and rude. We were promised one rate (by the assistant manager) and charged $40 more! (We stayed 4 nights) they refused to give us our quoted rate. The breakfast was cold and awful, everything tastes old. I was literally better off sleeping in my car. The only thing decent about this hotel is the location.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Kaethud
DeanAndrewsEasley_SC, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easley, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
I am sorry that we were unable to meet the room rate that you requested. We did not promise you a lower rate, and you did not make your reservation through the proper channels. Please follow the established guidelines.
Black Mountain, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This Hampton Inn did its brand proud. The staff was professional, the hotel was clean and bright. The WiFi appeared to have a glitch when I was logging on but in reality it was working just fine. We arrived on a dark and rainy night and the only thing that might have been more helpful was a little better signage. We missed the entrance on the 1st pass. The breakfast was excellent with fresh and hot food and check out was efficient.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easley
Baymont Inn & Suites Easley/Greenville
Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
#5 of 64 in Greenville

Been to Hampton Inn Easley? Share your experiences!