“Great Father's Day gift”

Botany Bay Ecotours
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Edisto Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The ONLY biologist-owned ecotour business on Edisto and the ACE Basin
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Went on a boat ride with Meg to see Morgan island and everything in between. Meg was an awesome guide with impressive knowledge of the area including the wildlife and history. I highly recommend a boat trip with Meg. My family and I will definitely go again.

3  Thank John H

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We had an excellent tour on early May with Meg - a private tour because no one else signed up that day.

Meg was very knowledgeable and willing to share info. She made sure we could see certain birds my husband wanted to see. And we got a great education about the ACE Basin.

We highly recommend this tour!

4  Thank suego10
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We so enjoyed our time on our sunset tour. We had the privilege of having Ms Sarah join us, she spoke of the history of Edisto, and her experience growing up on the island as a black woman. She was a delight, very joyful. We saw a mom and little baby dolphin and dolphins strand feeding? where they run the fish on to the bank to then eat. What a treat!!! Meg's style is to let nature speak for herself and then add comment and answer questions. I loved that she doesn't have a canned speech about the tour. I have gone on several Botany Bay Ecotours and each one is unique to itself just a nature is. I always leave feeling with my soul a little more nurtured. AHHHHHHH

3  Thank PossibilitiesTrainer
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Thanks to young Abby the environmental educator for our private kayak tour in the tidal creeks of ACE basin. It was early in the season so we by chance had the guide all to ourselves. She was knowledgeable and pleasant. The natural beauty is breathtaking and oh, the birds! Dolphins arrived almost on cue toward the tour's end. Spectacular! I recommend Botany Bay Ecotours!

2  Thank Babs51
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My friends and I enjoyed a private tour with Meg. Our request was to see dolphins. We lucked out and saw at least 10 dolphins. Meg has a biology background, and is very informative regarding the water life, plant life, and island life. We had a great time - and highly recommend her as your tour guide.

2  Thank pjdawson52