“Loved Wingate!! Will stay again!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Florence
Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in Florence
New Bern, NC
“Loved Wingate!! Will stay again!!!”
Reviewed 5 September 2005

My family and I stayed at Wingate on Sept. 4th 2005. The room was clean and the breakfast was good. My family enjoyed the stay. The next time we visit family in Florence, SC we're going to stay at Wingate Hotel.

• Stayed September 2005
4 Thank mrsladyjay
rmurrow, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Florence, responded to this review, 20 September 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

I am very pleased to hear you a great experience here at Wingate! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for giving us your opinion on our hotel. We are very excited to hear that you will be making more stops by Wingate and we will be looking forward to your next visit!

rmurrow@sdchotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Reviewed 13 June 2005

We went to Orlando and on the way down stopped at the Wingate Inn. Once again the rooms were clean, spacious and inviting. Staying at this hotel you will not feel uncomfortable in the least. Just wanted to say keep up the good work. My only complaint was that it was full and I could not stay there again on my way back home. Breakfast is great also!

• Stayed June 2005
3 Thank angelgrace88
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to hear you have had several great experiences here at Wingate! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for giving us your opinion on our hotel. I am very sorry we were sold out for your return trip, but we do look forward to seeing you again during your next trip.

PA
Reviewed 6 April 2005

The room at this inn appeared clean, but small, and the bathroom was cramped. We ended up on the ground floor next to the exit which was noisy with people entering and exiting. However, we weren't disturbed during sleeping hours. The inn is near the railroad, and we heard trains moving through a couple times in the evening. We were disapponted with the breakfast bar as there were few choices, and the coffee was flavorless. We would prefer a larger, brighter room and will look for other accommodations when passing through Florence on our next trip from FL to PA.

5 Thank mlw3393
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on trip advisor. I'm sorry that my hotel fell short of your expectations. We have addressed the issues you have listed and we do hope you will stop in again and give us the opportunity to give you an unforgettably wonderful stay.

Thanks,

VA
Reviewed 27 June 2004

We stopped here for an overnight stay recently on the way to Orlando. The hotel is very nice, the rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable. We would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed June 2004
6 Thank angel72
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience here at Wingate! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for giving us your opinion on our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again for another pleasant stay here at Wingate!