Courtyard Florence
Residence Inn Florence(Florence)
Excellent 5/5
Excellent 5/5
Average 3/5
All reviewstypical courtyardfront deskstarbucks coffeeroom was cleanmarriott propertiesvery pleasant stayhot tubgreat place to staysouthern hospitalityshopping and restaurantscivic centerwonderful hotelstaff was friendlyan overnight stayroad tripone night stayafter a long day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I travel to the area a few times each year for business and always stay at this Courtyard. It is always clean and has a decent fitness center. The front desk and restaurant staff are super friendly. My only "complaint" is that they don't have free coffee available in the lobby for guests like other Courtyard locations do.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Amanda P
Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for the awesome comments about the staff! While I understand your concern over the coffee we love that we are able to serve fresh brewed Starbucks coffee's and latte's to our guests. Next time you are here I'd recommend trying a Caramel Macchiato or one of the many other delicious specialty drinks we serve to get you day started right! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Another Gold Elite member here. I can't say enough good things about this venue. The Florence Courtyard is always thoroughly clean and inviting, and the staff is absolutely fabulous. Thank you Wil and Kristine for making my latest stay the best of many by accommodating my needs, laughing at my (terrible) jokes, and making me laugh just as hard. Never felt so at home away from home. Cheers, guys.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

We're glad to be here when you need us! Whether it's to brighten your day or your stay our staff is always ready to accommodate! Thanks for the kind words about our associates! We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We are Marriott Gold members... hubby booked this 1/2 way stopover for my teenage daughter and me...southern hospitality...exceedingly clean...great accessibility...close to good dining choices...all that we needed and then some. We'll be back some day!

1  Thank PJ P

We are so glad to hear you chose to stay with us and were able to enjoy your time! Our accessabilty and proximity to the interstate and many restaurants and shops is a fabulous asset for our hotel! We look forward to being able to serve you again!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is a great example of Courtyards! Real southern hospitality from the staff & the reliable Courtyard brand all in one. Very well kept property! Room was clean & the west side of the hotel nice & quiet!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter, Corner king suite was very comfortable & quiet.
1  Thank Liz D

Thank you for taking the time out of your trip to leave us such great feeback. We hope you had a safe and successful trip and hopefully you'll think of us on the way back!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My name is Rev. Dr. Herman L. Wallace. I periodically bring my grandson and family to
the Florence Courtyard for week-end get aways. The entire family likes Courtyard because
of the friendly staff and the excellent hospitality! We come so regularly that some staff
know us by name and/or by face, and this makes us feel special. To be frank, we love the Courtyard Forence because it is a relaxing atmosphere. I am a Gold Elite member, and I look forward to taking off for a relaxing week-end at the Courtyard Marriott in Florence. They go out of their way to please and/or to be accommodating.......On a scale of one to ten, I must
give them ten.

Room Tip: My family and I prefer the south side. Nevertheless, if push comes to shove it doesn't matter which side we get.
1  Thank Herman W

We always enjoy seeing a familiar face and love being able to greet our guests by name! I'm glad to hear you had a great time with the family. We look forward to seeing you folks next time!