“Family Reunion Weekend”

Ranked #6 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Family Reunion Weekend”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was our third time having a family reunion and some of our guests staying at the hotel. The staff went out of the way to make our Friday evening at the hotel just perfect. They all were very helpful to all our needs. All our guests at the hotel were very pleased with the whole condition of the hotel and its proximity to so many restaurants & shopping. Again, THANK YOU TO THE COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT IN FLORENCE, SC!!

Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
We are so happy that you chose to bring your family back to stay with us! We really enjoyed having you folks around that weekend. Please let us know if we can help again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Cardiff
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed here with some family in two rooms during a road trip. The rooms were clean and well presented. Staff were friendly and the shower was quite satisfactory (towels could have been a bit bigger!). If you are looking for an overnight stay then I would say that this would be an okay choice. There are some decent places to eat nearby (though as it is just off the interstate I would say that if you are looking for "town" life you may need to travel further. The room was a bit dark: there was no central light switch - rather several lamps had to be lit.

Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. As we are located just a half mile from I-95 it is tough to get the 'town' feel you may have been looking for right here. Florence does have a down town area about two miles from the hotel with some awesome restaurants and great local shops. We appreciate your feedback about your stay and hope you will think of us if you are ever in the area.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I travel to the area a few times each year for business and always stay at this Courtyard. It is always clean and has a decent fitness center. The front desk and restaurant staff are super friendly. My only "complaint" is that they don't have free coffee available in the lobby for guests like other Courtyard locations do.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Amanda P
Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for the awesome comments about the staff! While I understand your concern over the coffee we love that we are able to serve fresh brewed Starbucks coffee's and latte's to our guests. Next time you are here I'd recommend trying a Caramel Macchiato or one of the many other delicious specialty drinks we serve to get you day started right! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time.
Beaufort, South Carolina
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Another Gold Elite member here. I can't say enough good things about this venue. The Florence Courtyard is always thoroughly clean and inviting, and the staff is absolutely fabulous. Thank you Wil and Kristine for making my latest stay the best of many by accommodating my needs, laughing at my (terrible) jokes, and making me laugh just as hard. Never felt so at home away from home. Cheers, guys.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
We're glad to be here when you need us! Whether it's to brighten your day or your stay our staff is always ready to accommodate! Thanks for the kind words about our associates! We look forward to your next stay!
TITUSVILLE
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We are Marriott Gold members... hubby booked this 1/2 way stopover for my teenage daughter and me...southern hospitality...exceedingly clean...great accessibility...close to good dining choices...all that we needed and then some. We'll be back some day!

1 Thank PJ P
Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
We are so glad to hear you chose to stay with us and were able to enjoy your time! Our accessabilty and proximity to the interstate and many restaurants and shops is a fabulous asset for our hotel! We look forward to being able to serve you again!
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is a great example of Courtyards! Real southern hospitality from the staff & the reliable Courtyard brand all in one. Very well kept property! Room was clean & the west side of the hotel nice & quiet!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter, Corner king suite was very comfortable & quiet.
1 Thank Liz D
Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your trip to leave us such great feeback. We hope you had a safe and successful trip and hopefully you'll think of us on the way back!
Blackville, South Carolina
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My name is Rev. Dr. Herman L. Wallace. I periodically bring my grandson and family to
the Florence Courtyard for week-end get aways. The entire family likes Courtyard because
of the friendly staff and the excellent hospitality! We come so regularly that some staff
know us by name and/or by face, and this makes us feel special. To be frank, we love the Courtyard Forence because it is a relaxing atmosphere. I am a Gold Elite member, and I look forward to taking off for a relaxing week-end at the Courtyard Marriott in Florence. They go out of their way to please and/or to be accommodating.......On a scale of one to ten, I must
give them ten.

Room Tip: My family and I prefer the south side. Nevertheless, if push comes to shove it doesn't matter...
1 Thank Herman W
Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
We always enjoy seeing a familiar face and love being able to greet our guests by name! I'm glad to hear you had a great time with the family. We look forward to seeing you folks next time!