“Prefect overnight stay”

Ranked #6 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Long Island, New York
“Prefect overnight stay”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We decided to stop in Florence, SC on our way from NY to Savannah. It was a Friday night and we didn't have reservations anywhere. We walked into the courtyard and they were very accommodating. We were able to get a king room with a sofa bed. Room was clean. It wasn't a huge room but perfect for an overnight stay with two adults and two kids.

Didn't use the indoor pool but it was tiny.

Didn't hear anyone around us. We were on the third floor.

One thing I have figured out is, my children are getting to big to share a soft bed (ages 6+8).

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Next time you're travelling through give us a call and we'd be happy to reserve one of our rooms with 2 queen beds! That would be sure to accomodate your family! Hope you had a safe trip!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Walterboro, South Carolina
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is the hotel I use for business trips and conferences. The people are friendly, helpful and very welcoming. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. I love it that there is a place to eat breakfast as well as an evening meal.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
With a close proximity to the Convention Center and many of Florence's businesses I can understand why you choose to stay here on business. Its a quick drive back to the Interstate and with so many great restaurants to choose from it's ideal! Thanks for staying with us and we can't wait to see you next time!
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is the second time I have been to this hotel, and its by far one of my favorite places to stay. The staff is always friendly and welcoming, no matter what time you walk through the doors! Everything from the clean, comfortable beds to the wonderful baristas down at the Bistro, I can honestly say I have no complaints about this hotel. The outdoor patio gives comfortable seating, and also a little privacy and is the perfect place to enjoy morning coffee or afternoon sunshine. The hotel is right across from the mall and the variety of restaurants in the surrounding area are phenomenal. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay with family, business or for a nice get away with a significant other. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Courtyard in Florence!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
So glad you had a great visit! We certainly enjoyed hosting you! I also love the quiet of the Courtyard and agree it's a great place to sit and enjoy a freshly brewed cup of Starbucks coffee from our Bistro! See you next time!
Rochester, Michigan
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I frequently stay at this location and have to say the staff here is fantastic.
Being a "road warrior" there are many places I stay regularly, and at times, the staff may become complacent...NOT the case here in Florence.
I'm always greeted by name, welcomed like a member of the family and they ALL will go out of there way to make any guest feel welcome and satisfied.
Kristen, Will, Jen, Kelley and Luke, just mention a few always make the stays comfortable.
They continually ask if there's anything they can do to make the trip better...again, this happens with all guests.
The property is clean and fresh, and all staff members are friendly and welcoming,
Thank you for making things terrific.

2 Thank tiki8581
Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
We love all of our guests he at the Courtyard, but we especially love getting to know our regulars! We love seeing familiar faces and being able to greet our guests by name. Its great to hear the associates continue to help you achieve greatness on the road!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 24 July 2014

While driving from Miami to Raleigh, I need a quick overnight in the Florence area. The Courtyard beckoned and was worth the stop. The staff were friendly and helpful in recommending local restaurants (Percy and Willis Steak House) and the facility itself was clean, modern, and very comfortable. I recommend this as a stop for anyone passing through.

Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
We hope you had a safe trip and thanks for stopping in! Please visit us next time you're in the area!
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Nice hotel, easy access to I-95. Safe area. Clean room, comfortable bed, courteous staff, many restaurants to choose from in the area. Business traveler would stay again when traveling through Florence, SC.

2 Thank Doug H
Dan P, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Thank you for pointing out our great location! We are a perfect place to stay whether on business or travelling on I-95! Hope to see you again soon!
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hotel was recently remodelled and all matresses replaced within last 3 months. All associates are very pleasant and willing to assist with any need. I probably stay at this location 75-80 nights per year and would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and well insulated, would recommend a room with a balcony for fresh air if desir...