“Great hotel off I95”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We enjoyed our overnight stay at the Hampton Inn, Hotel was clean, beds were comfortable, breakfast was good . . the host at breakfast was very friendly. After we checked out, we realized we left a few things, and they held it for us so we were able to pick it up on our return trip. Great hotel, friendly staff . . would definitely stay here again when in the area.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95

Reviewed 13 April 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way from NJ to FL. Ideal stop about 60% of the way. The hotel is right off I-95S. It is very well maintained and the free breakfast was excellent, many hot and cold choices.

When we were checking in there was a family just driving up looking for a room, but the hotel was sold out. So book ahead.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Aruna S
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Great overnight stay on our way to Hilton Head. Rooms were clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Free breakfast in the morning was perfect. We will definitely say here again.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Great overnight stay on way home from Florida. Right off of 95 and close to good number of restaurants for dinner. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and the free breakfast was perfect before getting on the road again. Would stay here again. Thank you!

Reviewed 10 April 2012

The entire staff at this location was awesome! We experienced a lovely stay at the Florence Hampton Inn, while trying to juggle 4 children through breakfast Lacy (hotel staff) was incedibly helpful at helping us feed the kids and get them seated without any confusion. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 9 April 2012

Clean, comfortable hotel on the i-95 corridor. Safe bet for those trips up and down I-95. Close to highway, well lit parking lot, easy check in, clean room, and free breakfast before you hit the road. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

In spite of being stuck in an elevator for a few minutes, the overnight stay was very nice. The room was exceptionally nice and very clean. Terry helped during a breakfast rush to replenish the bar. My wife and I were pleased with the hotel staff and service.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple