“Great Service Great Value”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Guest Clerk Da'Shay was very helpful with suggestion of restaurants. She also checked me in and was very attentive and friendly. Excellent pool and would stay again if I'm in the area. I highly recommend this hotel if in the Florence South Carolina area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites-North and for sharing your experience with others! We appreciate your comments to our staff and to Dashay. We are very lucky to have Dashay as part of our team and I have made sure she has seen your comments! Our main goal is to make sure each and every guest has an exceptional experience while staying with us.
We hope to have you back with us again soon. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of assistance in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Extremely accomodating staff and rooms excellent. Breakfast was terrific. Rooms very fresh and quiet. We were greeted immediately on arrival and all forms done quickly no waiting for anything. Cooling unit very efficient, shower very refreshing. Overall cleanliness superb.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

We travel frequently and always stay at a Hilton property based on past experience. The Hampton Inn in Florence, SC "Florence-North/I-95, SC" was SO CLEAN it was like it was brand new and yet it was four years old. The hospitality staff was the friendliest I have ever met, the room was IMMACULATE, the breakfast was superb ... I would HIGHLY recommend this location to anyone traveling I-95 or planning a trip to Florence, SC.

1  Thank BSabio
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Thank you for your comments; We are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful stay! All of the staff are truly marvelous, and we are happy to hear that they provided extraordinary service. All of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North, take great pride in our southern hospitality and unique charm of our hotel and especially ensuring that all of our guests leave here 100% satisfied each and every time. We look forward to your next trip to Florence, SC and if we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Very clean rooms, quiet, great breakfast. We stay at Hampton Inns often and this one is top notch. The staff was very friendly and the area around the hotel is full of restaurants and stores. The mall is just a 5 minute drive south.

Room Tip: Featherbeds - ask for hypoallergenic bedding if you need it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North. My team & I want to thank you for choosing our hotel while your plans brought you to Florence, SC. But mostly I want to thank you for giving us a 5 Star rating. We always strive for this perfect score and when we receive one it is a cause for celebration for us because we know we have met all of your expectations. Thanks once again & I will pass your nice comments on to my team.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

On our way back from Port Canaveral, Fl, we stayed overnight at Hampton Inn & Suites, Florence-North I-95 before heading home to Virginia. There were two desk clerks. One was very pleasant and the other was not. The desk clerk who helped us was the one who did not ask us which floor we wanted, did not direct us to the elevator, and was very curt. Other than that, our room was pretty clean except there was a stain on the carpet. The force of the water in the shower was great. Breakfast in the morning was delicious. Our only complaint - the unfriendlydesk clerk.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for contacting us regarding your recent stay. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. Our goal is to provide superior service, accommodations, and your comments are very important to us. Please know that your concerns are our concerns & feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas, and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the feedback we received and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

This was an emergency stay due to car trouble. I lucked out and got one of the last rooms due to a race. As usual this HI was exceptionally clean, consistent high quality in every area. The breakfast staff is especially cheerful - something business travelers don't get much of while working on the road.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I know that location, convenience and customer service is key, and I am happy you where able to find everything you needed. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and the service that our staff provided. I am fully aware that you have many choices in hotels, and we are happy you have chosen our location.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn just off I-95 in Florence, just a week before a big car race (you racing fans will know what it is - I haven't a clue). We were on our way south, and that was a good stopping place for the night. I could have stayed a week!

So clean, well appointed, well designed, quiet, excellent service, free breakfast in a clean environment, helpful staff. Who could ask for more? With any luck, it will be a good stopping place on our way back north!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your most recent review! We take pride in ensuring that our guests enjoy a clean and comfortable stay! We love hearing feedback from our guests and appreciate it very much. Hampton Inn & Suites-North has been the pioneer in the upgraded complimentary breakfast and continues to be an innovator in new and expanded choices. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that the next time you find yourself in Florence, SC that we will be able to serve you again. If my staff or I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.