“mostly satisfied” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Florence
roosevelt NJ, United States
“mostly satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

Hotel is generally fine, but there was a cleaning fluid smell in the carpet. Didn't care for this. Otherwise a good stopover to and from Florida. Fairly cheerful place with helpful staff and pretty decent breakfast of the Hampton Inn variety.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We really appreciate that our guests take the time to share this feedback with us. We do apologize for the smell in the carpet and want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. We value you as a guest and want you to have the best stay possible. We hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs & if I could be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate in calling.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Manahawkin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Clean, spacious room with a full size bathroom. Comfortable beds and a quiet hotel for a good night's sleep after a long drive. Nice gym and pool and a delicious breakfast. I will continue to use Hampton in future trips.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs when you are in the Florence, SC area again.
McLean, VA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel provided excellent service, very good accommodations, a quiet and convenient location, all at a fair price. We would definitely use it again if we are in this area. Compared with other hotels in this city, this is definitely superior.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you had a good experience and enjoyed the hotel. An enthusiastic trip advisor review is the best compliment we can get. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Pittsboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Would recommend highly! Great hotel, staff and easy access on/off I95. Can recommend for a one or two night stay. Did not pay too close attention as to the selection of nearby restaurants or other businesses.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I know that location, convenience and customer service is key, and I am happy you were able to find everything you needed. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and the service that our staff provided. I am fully aware that you have many choices in hotels, and we are happy you have chosen our location.
Ridgewood, NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

After an exhausting 11hr drive South, we were very pleased to check-in to this Hampton Inn located literally 2 minutes off Interstate 95 in Florence, SC. Check-in was prompt ,courteous, and friendly. Better still was the immaculately clean room, comfortable bed and lobby snacks of fresh baked cookies, fresh fruit, and coffee, tea, cocoa, and pitchers of ice water. The restaurant suggestion was perfect for our dinner as it was just across the highway. We needed to get an early start in the morning so the hot complementary breakfast served from 6:00-10:00 was exactly what we desired. We plan on booking a reservation here on our return trip North in two weeks.

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor and absolutely nothing was wrong with it. However, there are 5 floo...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
We thank you for your recent review and recognition of our property and staff. We strive to ensure each and every guest is provided the best possible experience and it appears our efforts were successful during your visit. It is rewarding to hear we made “such a positive impression” as Florence is full of options for lodging and this is a fantastic nod to our dedicated team of professionals. Best Wishes and we look forward to assisting you on your next visit to Florence.
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

As many other customers, we stayed here on our trip along I-95. Reception was pleasant, even though the gal at the check-in counter had spent many minutes dealing with a customer with a problem. She held her cool and dealt with follow-on customers very pleasantly. I was impressed.

The hotel was clean and attractive. The room layout was a little different than most Hampton Inns we've stayed in, in that the bed placement was à la
Marriott Courtyard, against the bathroom wall and not against either of the neighbor's wall. I like that placement - makes noises from your neighbors a bit less intrusive (we had no noises). I do wish, though, that Hampton Inns would develop quieter door hardware to minimize noise on closing the door. It's almost impossible to close the room doors quietly - proven to us by a morning of loud door closings up and down the hallway.

Free newspapers included not only USA Today, but also The Wall Street Journal, a pleasant surprise.

Breakfast was pretty typical Hampton Inn fare. Good selection with no complaints. The breakfast area seemed to be kept well stocked.

As, I guess, is happening not only here, but with other Hampton Inns, the prices seem to be going up. Price I paid for a night's stay (even with the AAA rate) is on the high end of Hampton Inn prices we've experienced in the last year or so.

There were a couple of restaurants close by. We chose one across the road - Fatz - which proved to be a good choice.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Pfadfinder
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We really appreciate that our guests take the time to share this feedback with us. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and found your room to be "comfortable and clean". Again, thank you for your review. We hope to serve you again.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

This hotel is how you want to find all hotels! It was clean, beds were comfortable, room was clean, and the staff was great. It was a great experience! I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling. It was also a great location and there were plenty of places to eat nearby.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

How refreshing to hear your complimentary remarks about our team at our facility. Our employees consistently focus on the care and comfort of our guests and we are pleased to know that our efforts did not go unnoticed. It will be a pleasure to share your comments with the entire staff. Feedback from our guests is an invaluable tool in our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. Your input and the time taken to tell us of your experience are most appreciated. Please know that we want you as our guest and look forward to our next opportunity to be of service with your travel needs.