“A Mandatory Stop Along I95”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #3 of 43 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We love this Hampton Inn. From the super clean rooms to the friendly staff, it's a delight to stop here when traveling up or down I95. There's plenty of parking and several restaurants with a short drive, or walking distance if you are brave enough to cross a busy highway on foot.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the south side of the hotel unless you don't mind the occasional train going b...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Thank you for the great review! I always enjoy receiving guest feedback, and it's comments like yours that are rewarding for both the staff and myself. Everyone on the team appreciates the pat on the back and we hope you will spread the word about our hotel. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Florence, SC!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,043)

Reviewed 17 January 2014

This motel was the nicest motel of all the ones we stayed in. It was clean, comfortable and the staff was friendly and courteous. The free full-service breakfast offered made the cost of the room quite affordable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

If it is one thing we pride ourselves on, it's our top notch staff! We are so thrilled to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel, and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again real soon. Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review!

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the 2X suite with king bed and pull out sofa. Extremely comfortable, very roomy. Excellent staff. Complimentary breakfast is as good, if not better, than any restaurant. We always choose Hampton Inns when traveling.

• Stayed: January 2014
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback on our hotel with Trip Advisor. I am grateful for your wonderful response. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with our team, and felt welcomed. We are thankful for your feedback, we strive to ensure our guests feel right at home with us and we are so glad you found our team, service and rooms to be accommodating. I hope you will continue to allow my colleagues and I the opportunity to create an indelible memory for you in the future. We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with my colleagues. “Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer”. The team at this hotel has the most wonderful attitude and commitment to excellence, thank you for noticing their efforts. We looking forward to your arrival, have great weekend.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

The desk personnel were very pleasant and helpful, Our room was immaculate and very comfortable. Fresh cookies are available in the lobby, as is coffee, tea and fresh fruit

We travel a lot and find that it is getting harder and harder to find clean hotels. So thank youHampton Inn. Your efforts are appreciated.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for your recommendation and your pleasant words about our property. Positive word of mouth is incredibly important in the hospitality industry, and we are very thankful that you have chosen to share your experience with Trip Advisor users. I'm glad you had an exceptional stay at our property! Customer service is one of our greatest priorities as we; at Hampton Inn & Suites-North strive for excellence on a daily basis. Thanks again for your review!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

After traveling 12 hours it was wonderful to be quickly checked into our beautiful room. Everything was perfect. At Breakfast there wasn't any strawberry yogurt, staff member Mary quickly and happily found more for my daughter. Thank you! Parking was ample.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let Mary know of your feedback. Furthermore, we are pleased that you found the hotel services to your liking. We are also very proud of our entire team as they exemplify “southern hospitality”. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Extremely pleased with our first stays at this Hampton Inn. We stayed one night on our way to and one night on our way from FL and this was the perfect location. Clean, and attractive rooms and common areas. Hearty breakfast selections, and pleasant staff. Both stays on busy holiday weekends, and still an excellent experience! Thank you, we will be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

A relatively new hotel. The beds were very comfortable. Nice sheets and towels provided. The breakfast is the standard hotel but the personnel were very friendly. In fact, all employees were great. Easy check in and out.