“Staying at the Hampton”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 21 May 2014

For me, I hate surprises, especially when it comes to a motel stay. I always know what I can expect at a Hampton Inn: A great stay for a reasonable price! The complimentary breakfast is always a plus!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This was a pleasant stay for us with absolutely no complaints. First class welcome and hospitality at every turn. No surprises...! Comfy beds, great hot water, every amenity one expects at the Hampton Inn and Suites. Easy access from I-95.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to give our hotel and staff a positive review! We are so glad your experience was comfortable and thank you so much for the recommendation! I am pleased you enjoyed the comfy room and glad our staff could give you amazing service. Thanks again for your kind words! It means a lot to us and we would love to see you on your next trip to Florence, SC!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The room was very quiet and clean. The breakfast was better than average for a hotel. The check in was fast, and the internet was fast. Nice stop for a snowbird returning to Vermont after a winter in Florida.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs when you are in the Florence, SC area again.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My stay at this hotel was very pleasant. I always stay with this brand. I love the quality and service. I would recommend this hotel and the brand to family, friends and colleagues. The smell of cleaniness when I walked the halls was awesome. The huge high bed was perfect and cuddlely. I had an awesome stay.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Unfriendly desk staff who was not informative about amenities followed by toilet problems that could not be resolved. The room was very small and tight. The maintenance man could not resolve the toilet problem and we were not offered another room. The dining room in the morning was packed with people and we had to wait for some of the items we wanted. I would not recommend this venue. On the other hand, the Hampton Inn in Fredricksburg, VA was the polar opposite. Wonderful desk staff, excellent breakfast and clean and enjoyable room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review regarding your recent stay. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. Our goal is to provide superior service, accommodations, and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas, and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We have huddled up with our staff to prevent these types of issues from happening again. We appreciate the feedback we received and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was a very nice hotel. The night we stayed was Easter Eve and the hotel was VERY booked. Luckily, I had reserved a room a few days prior to our arrival. We have no complaints about our stay, the room was very attractive, and most importantly, the bed was very comfortable. I had sworn off staying in a Hilton affiliate hotel a few years ago, but I am glad we were able to get a room so nice for an affordable price in this location. May stay again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and we look forward to hosting your next stay with us real soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've stayed in a few Hampton Inns in the past and really didn't want to stay at this one. Since we were on a road trip, this appealed to us due to location and price. I went in with a bit of hesitation, but once we checked in, I was really pleased.
The front desk staff knows how to make you feel welcome. From the moment we walked in the door to the moment we left, we were treated like old friends.
The room was clean and comfortable. The only tiny complaint is that they use a floral scented air freshener or cleaner in the rooms. It was a little sweet for my taste, but it is a small inconvenience for what we received in return.
The breakfast was amazing and the common areas are nice.
If you're going through Florence, this is the place to rest your head.
A few hours after we checked-out, we got a phone call from the hotel. We accidentally left our tab and the front desk called us to inform us that they were shipping it to our house.
Wow!!! This is serious customer service.
Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites Florence. Keep up the great work! You deserve all the recognition and praise for your hard work and hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites-North for your recent trip to the area. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and your time in Florence. We appreciate your recognition of our staff and I have been sure they are aware of your comments as well. I certainly apologize for the unfavorable sweet spray used in your room and we work on ways to improve in this area. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again in the future, please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of assistance.