“Excellent Place to Stay along I-95 Corridor”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Miami, Florida, USA
“Excellent Place to Stay along I-95 Corridor”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Clean common areas, parking lot well lit and maintained, clean room. Bathroom recently renovated and comfortably sized. Quick front desk service, though not overly friendly, just your basic check-in. Free breakfast is not gourmet but more than adequate for a quick bite before hitting the road. I always look for Hampton Inns and their siblings when traveling. You rarely find a bad one. This one is worth revisiting.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and we look forward to hosting your next stay with us real soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Oxford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is close to I95 without the road noise. Both gas at a good price and food are across the street. The room was nice, the staff was friendly and accommodating. Morning breakfast was good for a freebee..

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs when you are in the Florence, SC area again.
New Bern, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were on our way home from FL and decided to break up the drive by stopping overnight. I95 exit 164 was a good stopping point. We had a great overnight stay and a very good breakfast all included. hank you

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to complete our survey.
We truly appreciate your business and we’re glad we were able to accommodate you during your stay! Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North, we strive to provide superior guest services and accommodations.
Newton, MA
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Usually stay at Hampton inns on long drives. Am completely satisfied as a one or two night stay hotel. The front desk is always helpful. Internet is much too slow. In some hotels one has to experiment with the temperature setting to get the temperature you want. However, it is quiet. Breakfast is ok.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
We thank you for your recent review… comments such as yours are invaluable in helping us to recognize areas that need attention. While we always prefer to read about good experiences, there is an exception from time to time. This is not the type of service and experience we strive to provide our guests. If I could ever be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate in contacting me.
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was a little above average Hampton Inn. The room we had was on the first floor, rear, between the laundry and a locked office. It was a little noisy. When we got to our room, the refrigerator was not on, and we realized was unplugged, signaling the room had not been advance prepared. Then we realized why it was unplugged; it was incredibly noisy. When we called the front desk about it, the workman came and said "Yep, it's noisy alright"...we only were staying one night, so going without a reefer wasn't the worst thing. But not any offer?? The breakfast was good and we were outta there the next day.

Room Tip: We have a feeling staying on the back side was a good call due to the interstate. Don't waste ti...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. We do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you regarding the in-room fridge. We have huddled up with the Front Desk and Maintenance staff to ensure this type of issue doesn't happen again. Please know that your concerns are our concerns and we hope to serve your future lodging needs.
New York, United States
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The room was clean and the bathroom amenities were great (very generous). Complimentary breakfast a plus. But no discount for short stays - better to check into a lower priced hotel/inn for value if stay less than 6 hours.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the room size and its amenities to your liking; however, we are sorry that you had such a short stay with us and would have loved to have you here longer. If you are ever in the Florence area again, we would be delighted to have you stay with us.
Saint Augustine
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The location from I-95 was great. There was no road noise or train noise as we read in other reviews. The only noise we had was from other guests that were talking loudly in the hallway after we had gone to bed. Can't blame the hotel for this. Staff was very nice. I wish there were some nicer restaurants nearby, instead of just chains but if drove one mile down the road where there were more choices.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for your recommendation and your pleasant words about our property. Positive word of mouth is incredibly important in the hospitality industry, and we are very thankful that you have chosen to share your experience with Trip Advisor users. I'm glad you had an exceptional stay at our property! Customer service is one of our greatest priorities as we; at Hampton Inn & Suites-North strive for excellence on a daily basis. Thanks again for your review!