“Good nights sleep and great breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Woodbridge, VA
“Good nights sleep and great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

After a nine hour drive from the Gulf coast of Florida, it was great to have such comfortable beds and then a great breakfast before heading out the next morning. The staff was very friendly and helpful with our questions. We have stayed at this hotel before and it is one of our favorite of the chain.

Room Tip: Having stayed at this hotel on several occasions and never had an unpleasant experience with our roo...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank GallivantingGranny
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We found ourselves back in Florence, SC once again so as promised we check back into the Hampton. We were not disappointed, once again check in/out was painless, the staff is so friendly and attentive. Room was spotless and breakfast was very good. We were not disappointed with our stay and will diffently stay again should we find ourselves back in Florence, SC. See you soon!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank faobear
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
I just wanted to take a brief moment to thank you for your most recent review. All of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North, take great pride in our southern hospitality and unique charm of our hotel and especially ensuring that all of our guests leave here 100% satisfied each and every time. We look forward to your next trip to Florence, SC and if we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dennison, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed on our way to Myrtle Beach. Stood waiting to check in for 10 minutes while one employee helped a lady to decide to stay there or at another Hampton and the other was on the phone helping a caller decide wether to stay there or at a Hampton in Myrtle. Finally they got to me. I was checked in less than 5 minutes,
We checked into the room. It was clean and tidy but a little small. I understand that we booked a 2 queen bed standard room, but Stayed at the comfort Suites in the Hamptons front yard before and got a huge suite for the same price.
Pool was nice. We promised our 6 yr old that we would get him a fresh baked cookiewhen we got done swimming. They told us sorry they are all gone. So I had to pay 1.50 for a pack of M&M's.
They brag on the beds, bed the last two Hamptons,this one and the one in Westlake Ohio have been horrible and I wake up in the middle of the night with my back killing me.
The breakfast was very nice. Oatmeal, waffles, sausage and eggs along with a number of pastires.
I give this an average rating. We have stayed in much nicer hotels. We actually stay in a 1 bedroom, full kitchen, ocean front balcony hotel in Myrtle for way less than what I paid in Florence. This is the last time we are stying in Florence, we will just continue on to Myrtle.

Room Tip: Stay at the Comfort Suites next door.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Michael W
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
We apologize that your experience was not as most guests have noted in their reviews; as we seek to provide the very best accommodations and hospitality possible. Comments such as yours are invaluable in helping us to recognize areas that need attention. While we always prefer to read about good experiences, there is an exception from time to time. Please know that we value you as a guest and your concerns are our concerns.
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

On our way to and back from Hilton Head we stayed at this comfortable Hampton Inn, conveniently located right off of interstate 95. The room, and bathroom, were large and clean. The morning breakfast featured an assortment of tasty hot and cold breakfast items. I would have given the hotel 5 stars, however the sink in our bathroom (#227) was very slow and barely drained water. We'll be back next year, though!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for your recommendation and your pleasant words about our property. Positive word of mouth is incredibly important in the hospitality industry, and we are very thankful that you have chosen to share your experience with Trip Advisor users. I'm glad you had an exceptional stay at our property! We also thank you for bringing the issue with the sink to our attention. Please know that we value you as a loyal guest and your concerns are our concerns. Customer service is one of our greatest priorities as we; at Hampton Inn & Suites-North strive for excellence on a daily basis. Thanks again for your review!
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed here twice. Very nice and clean. I love the smell of the room when I walked in it smelled so fresh and clean.I didn't have any problems I will be back again for the third time. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I had enjoyed my stay. Friendly staff also. I had attend a wedding that weekend and stayed there. A VERY COMFORTABLE STAY.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North. My team & I want to thank you for choosing our hotel while your plans brought you to Florence, SC. But mostly I want to thank you for giving us a 5 Star rating. We always strive for this perfect score and when we receive one it is a cause for celebration for us because we know we have met all of your expectations. Thanks once again & I will pass your nice comments on to my team.
Ocala, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We found this hotel to be of high quality in all respects. The rooms were very well equipped and clean and had all the amenities that a guest would require. I highly recommend staying at a Hampton Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Miami, Florida, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Clean common areas, parking lot well lit and maintained, clean room. Bathroom recently renovated and comfortably sized. Quick front desk service, though not overly friendly, just your basic check-in. Free breakfast is not gourmet but more than adequate for a quick bite before hitting the road. I always look for Hampton Inns and their siblings when traveling. You rarely find a bad one. This one is worth revisiting.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and we look forward to hosting your next stay with us real soon.