“Wonderful hotel”

Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Weatherford, Oklahoma
“Wonderful hotel”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hotel is very clean, rooms arranged nicely. It's aesthetically pleasing and comfortable. Free breakfast is always a plus. My only complaint is that staff acted a bit strange. When we checked in, there was one man behind the counter and a security guard who quit talking and stared every time we walked through the lobby. Other than that, wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Try the King's suite. Very nice!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs when you are in the Florence, SC area again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Milton, WV
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed here while on our way to the beach and this hotel was great. We got a 2 queen room which was very clean and offered plenty of room. Our check inn process was smooth and did not take long. The free breakfast was also very good and had a decent variety. The shower pressure was also very good. I would have no problem recommending this hotel to other people.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank PettsWVU01
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
New Port Richey, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I took the first place off the highway and was very pleased with what I encountered. Although it was a little pricy, the people were wonderful and the hotel was very clean. The breakfast was a little lacking as the eggs were a bit over cooked and the yogurt and cereal bars were with strawberries...something I do not eat.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We do apologize for our breakfast options not meeting your expectations. Once again, thank you for your feedback and hope to serve your future lodging needs.
Florida, USA
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We spent one night on the way back to Florida. The staff is friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and the bathroom clean. If needed there is a microwave and mini fridge in the room. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel while traveling on I95. The included breakfast is more than adequate.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank EJ1213
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.
Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn while moving from Florida to North Carolina. We usually stay Hampton Inn but sometimes they are booked by 9 pm. We lucked out and I think this was one of the nicest Hampton Inn we've stayed. Staff very friendly, room extremely spacious and clean. Breakfast was freak. Thank you

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Linda B
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Very very hard to fault. I guess like most people we used this as a stop-off. For the price for a family of four in one room it offers great value for money (cost vs. quality). Large clean rooms that are extremely comfortable with fridge and microwave included. Buffet breakfast in the price which was excellent. Complimentary wifi was useable. Facility also has a fitness room and pool. Excellent.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Chas W
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank you for the great review! I always enjoy receiving guest feedback, and it's comments like yours that are rewarding for both the staff and myself. Everyone on the team appreciates the pat on the back and we hope you will spread the word about our hotel. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Florence, SC!
Clearfield, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The high standards of Hampton is certainly seen here. That is why we always stay with Hampton whenever possible. Very pleasant stay with lots of nice places to eat very close by. Great staff. Would stay here again without a doubt.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

2 Thank John B
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 27 June 2014