“You should stay here......”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Tampa, Florida
“You should stay here......”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I submitted a review below with my personal story and experience. Now I would like to also add another reason why this hotel is the right choice for your stay.

As I have said in another review, this site is all you would want in a hotel ---> clean,comfortable rooms; a professional, trustworthy staff; a delectable FREE hot breakfast; BUT also ---the site is on a main highway that is very close (some within walking distance) to restaurants -- and the most reasonably priced gas, at the station, located just across the street.

2 Thank Dee C
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 10 July 2014

On July 5-8th, our family gathered from several states to mourn the passing of our dear aunt who had lived in Florence, S.C. The Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95 was closest to all of the necessary locations. So a block of rooms were reserved and awaiting us as we arrived from near and far. The hotel staff was very cordial, professional, and accommodating from start to finish (Grayson- most helpful in reservations). The rooms were spacious, spotless and extremely comfortable. The hot breakfast (which is included for FREE) was delectable and plentiful. Restaurant staff -very pleasant and helpful. But one incident is truly worth noting ---> My 88 yr. old Mother (who's sister had just passed) had, in our haste to get back home, left behind a special wrist watch on her bed while getting dressed that morning. She didn't realize it until we were many hours down the road. We called the 800 number for Hampton Inn, and was immediately transferred to the Hampton Inn in Florence, where we had stayed. Courtney at the front desk, called directly to housekeeping, and within seconds we were relived to know that our very honest housekeeper, Miriam, had turned it in and that the watch (a gift to my Mother on her 80 birthday) was now waiting to be picked up by my cousin who still lives in the Florence area. How refreshing to know that even during a sad occasion such as a death in the family, your hotel and friendly, honest staff can be there for us all the way!!! Thank you, Dee in Florida **Also this hotel is the BEST hotel in the area (and there are more choices out here.) There are plenty of restaurants - some even within walking distance. The cheapest gas price is directly across the street and Interstate I-95 is one block away ! Stay here ---you won't regret it.

1 Thank Dee C
Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback on our hotel with Trip Advisor. I am grateful for your wonderful response. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with our team, and felt welcomed. We are thankful for your feedback, we strive to ensure our guests feel right at home with us and we are so glad you found our team, service and rooms to be accommodating. I hope you will continue to allow my colleagues and I the opportunity to create an indelible memory for you in the future. We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with my colleagues. “Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer”. The team at this hotel has the most wonderful attitude and commitment to excellence, thank you for noticing their efforts. We looking forward to your arrival, have great week.
Bristol, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Had a very good experience along with my family. Found the room to our liking. Employees were very pleasant and helpful. Never go to a pool full of energenic athletic female children w/o supervision - too noisy and out of control

1 Thank Robert G
Thank you so much for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and we look forward to hosting your next stay with us real soon.
Hernando, Florida
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The hotel is very clean. Even though the hotel was very busy, the staff was friendly and calm. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was very clean, large and had a lot of storage. Being near a highway, we were worried about road noise but the hotel was very quiet throughout the night. Even the air conditioner was quiet. Overall a great hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank joseph_h_11_11
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
How refreshing to hear your complimentary remarks about our team at our facility. Our employees consistently focus on the care and comfort of our guests and we are pleased to know that our efforts did not go unnoticed. It will be a pleasure to share your comments with the entire staff. Feedback from our guests is an invaluable tool in our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. Your input and the time taken to tell us of your experience are most appreciated. Please know that we want you as our guest and look forward to our next opportunity to be of service with your travel needs.
Ocala,FL, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

From the booking by telephone to the checkout was a wonderful experience. The agent on the phone was extremely knowledgeable and helped us in a speedy manner to book our stay. The staff, room accommodations, the breakfast were a pristine quality. We would surely stay at The Hampton Inn again.

1 Thank John Z
We thank you for your recent review and recognition of our property and staff. We strive to ensure each and every guest is provided the best possible experience and it appears our efforts were successful during your visit. It is rewarding to hear we made “such a positive impression” as Florence is full of options for lodging and this is a fantastic nod to our dedicated team of professionals. Best Wishes and we look forward to assisting you on your next visit to Florence.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here three times since February '14. Very clean and comfortable hotel, but not much around. Wifi connection is terrible, but every place that I went in Florence had terrible wifi so I can't hold that against them. However, one thing that I can complain about is the loose trigger fingers that the housekeeping staff has on their bottles of industrial strength air freshener...gave me a headache 2 out of 3 stays!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us. We do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you regarding the wifi connection and the strong smell of febreze in your room. Please know that your concerns are our concerns and we will look into ways to improve in these areas. Once again, thank you for staying with us and hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs.
Weatherford, Oklahoma
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hotel is very clean, rooms arranged nicely. It's aesthetically pleasing and comfortable. Free breakfast is always a plus. My only complaint is that staff acted a bit strange. When we checked in, there was one man behind the counter and a security guard who quit talking and stared every time we walked through the lobby. Other than that, wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Try the King's suite. Very nice!