My husband and i travel from northern VA to middle GA to see family a couple or three times a year. We always plan our stops around Hampton Inns along the way. It is the typical reason...we know we can count on it to be immaculate, comfortable, safe, with the most wonderful mattresses, pillows and CLEAN bedding (as in all cleaned every day!).
The great hot or cold complimentary breakfast and dining area surely do count for a lot as well. We figure we save at least $10-$20 dollars by staying here for breakfast.
Allow me to list a few other things we really appreciate:
very spacious rooms~free newspapers in the lobby ~snacks and drinks are out most all the time day or night in the lobby area~lots of bathroom linens are ready for you in the bathrooms~storage area under the sink the in the baths are great ~nice desk area and lots of plug ins for electronics~ free wifi~ great selections of snacks in the machines~savings through several avenues....ours are Hilton Honors and AARP~ noon checkout~indoor pool~easy access along main highways.
After a long day on the road, it is such a pleasant, comfortable place to unwind and rest!
Have I convinced you?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Florence North I-95 is located minutes from Darlington Raceway and popular Florence, SC attractions. We offer many great amenities like free hot breakfast, free wi-fi, and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/i-95 Hotel Florence
- Hampton Inn And Suites Florence-North/i-95