“Extremely clean & comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Residence Inn Florence
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
“Extremely clean & comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

Stayed here for 1 night on business. It appears to be a newer property. In great shape and very clean. King bed was comfortable and room was quiet. I would recommend and stay again myself. Also, location is close to mall and restaurants, so super convenient. This is not the run down old residence inns of the past. It looked like all corridors are inside access.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank flamingoluvr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2012

We utilized this hotel to get south this past Christmas. We arrived tired and kids cranky. It had just been one of those days that our 4 year old and 2 year old just couldn't get settled during the drive and made us parents miserable the entire drive.

We had reservations to stay and upon arrival I could tell it was a much newer Residence Inn than I generally was accustomed to. I had reserved a standard one bedroom suite, but as I stood there with my wife trying to corral the two kids, the woman at the counter smiled and said she'd help if she could. I was given an upgrade to a two bedroom suite, with gas fireplace. Needless to say, I was shocked. It made the rest of the day so much easier.

Walking into that room felt like I was walking into my home. Room to move and the kids got their own room together. Mama and I actually found peace that day.

Everything was new and clean. It felt wonderful and was pleasing to the eye. I ran out for some takeout and we all ate around the table in the living room. It ended a rather stressful day of driving with screaming kids, pleasantly.

I would recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank orionreplay
Mount Dora, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

Front desk staff great. Arrived late and given accessible room though not requested. Bathroom floor not clean; no exhaust in bath; a little mold on tile grout under handicap seat; only half roll of toilet paper; bad dip in mattress; pillows mediocre; kitchen cabinets falling apart. Not what we are used to with residence Inn. The dog was not traveling with us. Maybe it was just the room - hotel was full.

• Stayed February 2012
sc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

Everything about the hotel was wonderful!! Hotel was spotless and the staff was very helpful. i stay in many hotels throughout the year and have to rate this one at the top of my list. i would recommend this hotel to anyone that is in the area or just traveling through. You will be very impressed!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

Wonderful staff, they treated me with upmost respect and courtesy. Very professional atmosphere. The rooms were top notch with very comfortable beds, hi tech tv, internet, and the food was great too!

This is an Oasis of luxury in Florence.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
LECANTO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

Everything at this hotel was wonderful except for the fact that I made my reservation over 2 months ahead and reserved a one bedroom king suite. Upon check in I was told that I had been upgraded to a better room.....I thought that was great until they told me my upgrade had two queen beds instead of the king bed I specificly requested. I don't understand how that was an upgrade and I am a little disappointed in Marriott for that but otherwise it is an awesome place to stay.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Baltimore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

I reviewed this property at the end of September 2011 with a not so great experience (see "watch out" review below). I was so impressed with the manager's response (he called me personally to discuss my experience and assured me that the issue had been resolved) that I chose to stay here again. I stayed on Saturday, January 7th and brought my dog, Ginger. Chad at check-in was friendly and welcoming, and the hotel provided a water bowl for Ginger. The property was clean and well-maintained, and the pet room had absolutely no odor (always a concern for pet travelers). Definitely a recommend.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family