“Truck Parking”

Americas Best Value Inn Florence
Ranked #30 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I stayed at the hotel because of full size 75' Truck Parking Very Clean rooms with Wet bar and resturant on site. I love much the great hotel staff who makes my stay as great as possible.I feel safe parking my semi rig at the motel because of high tect security camera system. I Stay at the motel every time i come thur the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Anil M, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Dear Forest,

I greatly appreciate the fact that you wrote a review with us. Our location is perfect for truck drivers and this helps to keep us in business. We are glad to have you as our repeat guest and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn Florence

Reviewed 3 February 2013

This was an excellent hotel!! The rooms were super clean and very nice. The staff was excellent especially at the front desk. We came from Rhode Island and traveled down south for a family vacation and this was one of the very best hotels that we have ever stayed at. The value for the money was well worth it. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area. When I go back into the area again, I will definitely be staying here again! Top notch!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Christine L,

Please allow me to extended my deepest gratitude for choosing Americas Best Value Inn. We realize that travelers have many choices on where to stay. I am proud to know that you stayed with us and hope to continue to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I find that the hotel was a wonderful experience with great staff. I so would stay there again. The room was clean and the staff treated me very nicely. i love the bar and restraunt they to were a great experience. Every thing made my experience really great.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

Dear DGreer11,

I appreciate that you shared a traveler opinion with us. I am sorry that it took so long to get back to you I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and bar/restaurant. We hope you visit us again or another one of our Americas Best Value Inns in the future.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Customer service was great. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Lounge and restaurant were nice got to sing some Karaoke and have some drinks. All in all good value and a decent stay. I would there again if I was heading back that way.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Dear cnchough,

On behalf of our staff and management, I would like to personally thank you for sharing a review with us. We take great pride in exceeding our guests expectations. Come see us again sometime!

Reviewed 26 January 2013

This is my first review I have written for a hotel that I stayed in because of the extraordinary service I received. I arrived at the hotel at 3 am in the morning and the young man at the front desk was incredibly friendly and helpful from the moment I arrived.

The lobby was clean, bright and welcoming and the room was spacious and clean. The beds were cozy and the bathroom was clean and the shower was great. It was a great place. I would definitely stay again, and most likely will the next time I pass through Florence.

There was easy access to restaurant and activities so I enjoyed myself and the fact that the rooms had Frigs and microwaves made it very was convenient

Room Tip: every nice for a quick stop
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo

Dear Shawn J,

Thank you for sharing an honest opinion about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms, clean lobby, and comfortable mattresses. Next time you are in the area, be sure to stop in.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Very nice stay, staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was great. Good food!
I would say the one thing during my stay that made the biggest impression on me is the very
courteous staff! I will be returning to that area in late 2013 and will stay there for sure!

Wj

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I frequently stay at America's Best Value Inn, Florence SC and I have not had any major issues with this hotel. If I have had any problems, I take it up with management and have gotten the issues resolved. The rooms have been renovated and upgraded since I first started staying here since 2008. NICE bar atmosphere and restaurant is GREAT!!! I also enjoy the karaoke entertainment that they have on Saturday nights and coming in just to hang out at the bar from time to time. EXCELLENT PLACE TO UNWIND!!!!!!

Room Tip: I would suggest Rooms 103-114...those rooms are $5.00 more, BUT, they have LARGE flat screen televis...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo