Econo Lodge Florence
Fairfield Inn
Residence Inn Florence(Florence)
US$156
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanbagelsstay there againfree breakfastfirst floorinterstaterefrigerator
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had a pleasant stay. Rooms were clean. Front desk staff was very professional. Breakfast was nice just ask that you would please add breakfast meat to the menu. I would come back to stay and suggest others to do likewise.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This was a one night emergency trip to Florence SC and I had not booked a hotel ahead of time, after arriving I picked this hotel because most others were either outrageous in price (week day at that) or booked up. The price at this hotel was great $$. The hotel is located right next to I-95, so close you can see/hear the cars when standing outside but the noise doesn't bother you in the room. The positive things to our stay: the beds slept great and the room was clean, room had a mini refrig., microwave, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, flat screen TV and the staff was very nice. The negative things to our stay: the room reeked of cigarette smoke and was supposed to be smoke free, the mini frig didn't cool very well, the flat screen TV didn't have any good channels, the room décor needed upgrading especially the bathroom, the rooms were in a different building from the office and there was no elevator and I had a handicap person with me, you can tell this is a much older hotel. You could hear noise all during the night coming from the parking lot, I even got up several times to check my car out the window. The stair well was only one flight with poor lighting and visibility from different directions coming and going, people could walk up from behind the stair well without you seeing them until they were right at you, this definitely made me feel uncomfortable. We did not have the breakfast. I would not stay at this hotel again. I would pay more money for the added feel of safety and for the much needed elevator.

Room Tip: There are only two levels of rooms, the first floor is for pets. If you don't want to stay in a pet friendly room then you will have to stay on the second level and there is no elevator, you will have to carry everything up one flight of stairs. Big hassle!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
econolodgeflorence, Webmaster at Econo Lodge Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for both your positive and negative comments. We use all feedback in our continuous improvement efforts. While I’m pleased that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable place to stay at short notice, I sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. We believe we provide a safe, easy-to-navigate property. I hope you will reconsider and stay with us again. We strive to get better and better every day.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We had a very pleasant stay at this Econo Lodge in Florence. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable the staff were friendly and accommodating.
Breakfast was great and we had more than enough to eat.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This was your typical Econo Lodge room. The pros: decent bed, microwave, mini-refrig, iron, hair dryer, color TV, free continental breakfast, etc. Cons: worn ( soiled) carpet, cracked window, loud heating/ac unit, drab paint colored walls. This room was well worth the money for a one night stay, however, with some clean paint, carpet, etc. this could have been a Great Room for a great price !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
econolodgeflorence, Webmaster at Econo Lodge Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I value both positive and negative assessments. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction, however, and we obviously fell short of completely satisfying you. Perhaps in the future we can make some of the changes you suggested. When you visit us again, don’t be surprised if you have an even better experience. We’re changing and improving every day and in as many ways as possible.

Thanks again,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stayed 1 night on our way from Florida to Pa. We were exhausted because the trip took longer than usual due to added traffic. We forgot about spring break, bike week, and winter residents of Florida returning north. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room was CLEAN and fresh. The mattress was very comfortable which we appreciated--got a really great night's sleep.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family