“Nice, clean stop off from FL to NY”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 @ Hwy 327
Ranked #19 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express a number of times while traveling from NY to FL, or the reverse. It is clean, quiet, and the staff is wonderful....Great breakfast too. A bit far from restaurants other than fast food.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the rear. It will be more quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank say24hey
Angela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 @ Hwy 327, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you so much for the review! I hope that as you make your usual trips from FL to NY that you will make this your stopping point again!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I had stopped in another town for the night. I did not feel safe so kept driving. I had picked up a coupon book at the Welcome center. I got my room for great value with honored coupon. I also am hearing impaired and the desk clerk spoke up for me. Very nice lady. :) Well worth stopping for the night here. I was very pleased overall.

Room Tip: There are no restaurants other than a Waffle house and couple fast food. If you want better food ha...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Angela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 @ Hwy 327, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us we do appreciate it! I hope that the next time you are in Florence, SC you will make us your #1 choice again!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My partner and I took a long overdue vacation this past September to visit family in Charleston, SC. We departed our home in Jersey City NJ at 7am and at 7pm found your property. We had a great day getting there to you and found that your staff was very friendly, the room was very clean - and the best part was our wonderful hour swim in your spotless pool which relaxed and rejuvenated us! We were surprised to learn that your hotel is 8 years old - we thought that it was brand new! We enjoyed the lovely breakfast at a very slow pace and arrived Charleston 3 hours later feeling great to begin our stay there! This was the first time at a Holiday Inn Express and it left us with a wonderful impression! Thank You!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Angela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 @ Hwy 327, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you so muck I am so glad that you found everything perfect! We strive to keep everything looking brand new so we hear it every day! Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again the next time you are in our area!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My partner and I took a long overdue vacation this past September and drove from our home in Jersey City, NJ to spend time with family in Charleston. It has been quite sometime that I have driven this far ( used to do this as a child with grandparents to and from Florida). We had a great first day - leaving our home at 7am and made it as far as Florence the first day arriving here at 7pm. The staff was so friendly - the room was very clean and new. We thought that the property was just built but when we checked out the desk person told us it was something like 8 years old! the very best part - after spending the day in the car zipping down we had a fantastic hour swim in the pool which completely relaxed/rejuvenated us. the following morning we enjoyed the breakfast very leisurely and arrived into Charleston just 3 hours later feeling great! This property was an unexpected find!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

This place looks and feels really new. The room is large and the bed is very comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. There is a lot of construction in front of the hotel which made it a challenge to enter but this is a minor inconvenience.

Stayed: November 2013
Angela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 @ Hwy 327, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We will be so glad when the road construction is finished as well. Every morning they have traffic routed a different way, but the good news is that they are almost finished! I hope that the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped here after many hours of traveling. We had a coupon from a coupon booked and got a great price. Upon check-in we received free goodie bag with water and snacks. Room was clean enough and we got a good nights sleep. Breakfast was decent.

Stayed: October 2013
Angela B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 @ Hwy 327, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you so much for your review and also thank you for being an IHG Rewards Member! I hope that you will look for us again the next time your are in Flornece!

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night..hotel is very nice looking and clean, staff is wonderful..showers are very powerful..bed however,was horrible..which is unfortunate since the reason for our stay was purely just to sleep. On a positive note, front desk refunded us points which is why I gave this hotel 4 stars and not 3. Thank you for a nice breakfast also.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Angela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 @ Hwy 327, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that my staff was able to take care of your issues and want to apologize for your issues with the bed. This has been resolved because you took the time to report it to us! I also want to thank you for your loyalty to our brand!