“Great Hotel, Great Service”

SpringHill Suites Florence
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Great Hotel, Great Service”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Just like the title says, this hotel is wonderful. I travel for business and I have stayed there for a total of 14 nights so far with 4 more nights the week after. Every morning I am greeted with a smile and every evening I am greeted with the same hospitality. The rooms are very spacious with plenty of storage and they have always been clean.

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Florence, SC.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank twaggo00
SpringHillFlorenceSC, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Florence, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
I would like to say thank you for your review of our hotel property. We are thrilled to hear what a wonderful experience you have had during your time with us. We are pleased to offer guest rooms that are 25% larger than a standard hotel room. We hope you decide to stay with us every time you travel to Florence, South Carolina!

-The SpringHill Suties Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Plainville, Connecticut
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Room was spotless and all amenities advertised were present and working well. Decent wifi and comfortable beds (although we really don't prefer pillow-top mattresses, personally.) Check in was fast and smooth and check out was fine. Hotel was clean and well lit and the area was full of services right nearby and easy to navigate.

New Salem, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have stayed 4 nights every week for the past 6 months. The staff especially Chavonne made it point to go out their way to be helpful and friendly. Overall the staff here was the best I have experienced as a road warrior of 15 years

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mark L
Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My family and I were in town for wedding at the country club, I need to take the time say there are a couple of your employees that went way beyond the call of duty, they know the true meaning of customer service, I have worked customer service all my life and theses 5 people get it right, (Fran Allen, Anita Fields, Connie James, Marline Edwards, Charlene Griffin. More places need to look at there level of customer service. I thank you for a great stay, everything was wonder. All three rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was wonderful, we had a great time and we will be back. It wasn't just my family, we had other family members that was there also, we all really enjoy it. Have a good day, we will be back

1 Thank Kimberly A
Chantilly, Virginia
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The SpringHill Suites in Florence is an exceptionally clean & comfortable hotel with an awesome staff! Rooms are modern and spacious with enough bedding for six… exactly what my family needed. But even more so, I have to say that hotel is staffed with an amazing and upstanding group of people. So on the drive back to Virginia from our annual spring-break vacation in Florida we stopped at the SpringHill Suites for the night. The next morning, after a tasty breakfast, I began the tedious task of repacking the car in a cold rainstorm. Distracted by the multitude of bags and suitcases that a family of six carries I accidentally left my laptop computer behind on the sidewalk outside the hotel only to discover that it was missing hours later. Fortunately for me a hotel employee discovered it and turned it in to the front desk for safekeeping until I was able to return for it. I would like to thank Ms. Dorothy Williams, Ms. Fran Allen, Ms. Marlene Edwards, Ms. Anita Fields, Ms. Chavonne Mabry, and Ms. Ashleigh Sowell all of whom in one way or another helped in the recovery, notification, and safe-keeping of my computer. These ladies are all to be highly commended for their outstanding professionalism, assistance, and kindness! Thank you all for saving the day and my… well you know!

Room Tip: The two queen bed rooms have enough bedding for six if you need the extra space.
High Point, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 15 April 2014

What a great surprising experience. We went down for the Darlington Race and were going to stay at the Courtyard but they did not have a free breakfast. We decided to stay here and so glad we did. Great service, room and very clean. The bed was very comfortable and what a great location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David R
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stayed here on our way back from Florida. Used our Marriott free night certificate. One of the better mid priced places we have stayed at. Bed was very comfortable and the suite was very clean. Very roomy and updated. Right off 95. Will keep this place in mind for future trips.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple