“Very impressed”

SpringHill Suites Florence
Ranked #6 of 42 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

While the rate for this hotel isn't the cheapest in the area, it is very much worth the cost. Room layout is great, bed is comfortable, everything was clean. I was impressed. My only complaint is that the complimentary breakfast ends at 930. Most hotels I go to the breakfast is until at least 10. The air conditioning was a little weak, so turn it on early, but it cools down nice

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mpr0317
SpringHillFlorenceSC, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the SpringHill Suites Marriott during your time in Florence, South Carolina! We are pleased to hear you were impressed throughout your time with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

-The SpringHill Suites Team

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Just like the title says, this hotel is wonderful. I travel for business and I have stayed there for a total of 14 nights so far with 4 more nights the week after. Every morning I am greeted with a smile and every evening I am greeted with the same hospitality. The rooms are very spacious with plenty of storage and they have always been clean.

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Florence, SC.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank twaggo00

I would like to say thank you for your review of our hotel property. We are thrilled to hear what a wonderful experience you have had during your time with us. We are pleased to offer guest rooms that are 25% larger than a standard hotel room. We hope you decide to stay with us every time you travel to Florence, South Carolina!

-The SpringHill Suties Team

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Room was spotless and all amenities advertised were present and working well. Decent wifi and comfortable beds (although we really don't prefer pillow-top mattresses, personally.) Check in was fast and smooth and check out was fine. Hotel was clean and well lit and the area was full of services right nearby and easy to navigate.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have stayed 4 nights every week for the past 6 months. The staff especially Chavonne made it point to go out their way to be helpful and friendly. Overall the staff here was the best I have experienced as a road warrior of 15 years

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My family and I were in town for wedding at the country club, I need to take the time say there are a couple of your employees that went way beyond the call of duty, they know the true meaning of customer service, I have worked customer service all my life and theses 5 people get it right, (Fran Allen, Anita Fields, Connie James, Marline Edwards, Charlene Griffin. More places need to look at there level of customer service. I thank you for a great stay, everything was wonder. All three rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was wonderful, we had a great time and we will be back. It wasn't just my family, we had other family members that was there also, we all really enjoy it. Have a good day, we will be back

1  Thank Kimberly A
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The SpringHill Suites in Florence is an exceptionally clean & comfortable hotel with an awesome staff! Rooms are modern and spacious with enough bedding for six… exactly what my family needed. But even more so, I have to say that hotel is staffed with an amazing and upstanding group of people. So on the drive back to Virginia from our annual spring-break vacation in Florida we stopped at the SpringHill Suites for the night. The next morning, after a tasty breakfast, I began the tedious task of repacking the car in a cold rainstorm. Distracted by the multitude of bags and suitcases that a family of six carries I accidentally left my laptop computer behind on the sidewalk outside the hotel only to discover that it was missing hours later. Fortunately for me a hotel employee discovered it and turned it in to the front desk for safekeeping until I was able to return for it. I would like to thank Ms. Dorothy Williams, Ms. Fran Allen, Ms. Marlene Edwards, Ms. Anita Fields, Ms. Chavonne Mabry, and Ms. Ashleigh Sowell all of whom in one way or another helped in the recovery, notification, and safe-keeping of my computer. These ladies are all to be highly commended for their outstanding professionalism, assistance, and kindness! Thank you all for saving the day and my… well you know!

Room Tip: The two queen bed rooms have enough bedding for six if you need the extra space.