“Pretty hum drum”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We ate here on a trip through the area because it was near our hotel and seemed highly rated. The atmosphere was fine, nothing fancy but pleasant enough. There is a smoking area on one side, not separated by glass or the like, so tables near it will be affected by smoke. The service, while friendly, was not very attentive, and the food was quite average, considering what the entrees cost. We'd try somewhere else if in this area again.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

This was our first visit. Had been told it was a good place to eat, so gave it a try! I will start with the best part about our dining experience...the salads are amazing! Thought we were in for a treat until we tasted the main course! The house dressing is honey mustard and hot bacon. It was awesome! Several of us ordered coffee and it was served cold. Waiter was prompt in making a new pot and getting it out. Several of us tried the 7 layer lasagne that our waiter bragged up. It was TV box dinner quality. Very disappointed. Ribs were "OK"", burger nothing special, and kids spaghetti was mostly noodles with a dab of sauce. I would visit again, but I will be getting a big salad with the house dressing as my main course!

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Great food, quiet surroundings that allow good conversation during dinner.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

Great locally-owned place...probably the most upscale place in Florence-derby pie is amazing!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

My husband and I live in Florence and like to go to Percy and Willie's on occasion.
I love the salad with grilled chicken and my husband enjoys their burgers.
All the restaurants in Florence are much better since the smoking ban!!
We will go more often now that it is smoke free.

Been to Percy and Willie's? Share your experiences!